• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Still, I find it hilarious how many "Hawks" "fans" are so excited to see us lose since it gives them an excuse to call for the coach's firing.

Instability is the mark of every failed organization.  Good/bad coaching is completely relative.

I think you're confusing excited for pissed off, fed up, had enough. Other than that bonker dude I don't think anyone is actually happy with the loss. 

Edited by REHawksFan
  • Like 2

Just now, terrell said:

Who wants the Hawks to lose?

I want the hawks to lose Lloyd Pierce from the sideline does that count?  Honestly at this point if you would tell me losing the rest of our games before the allstar break means Pierce is gone from this team i'll actually want us to lose for the betterment of the hawks future.

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I think you're confusing excited for pissed off, fed up, had enough. Other than that bonker dude I don't think anyone is actually happy with the loss. 

6 minutes ago, terrell said:

Who wants the Hawks to lose?

That was a weird take by that guy.  He must be related to LP in some way because no matter what, he constantly side with the coach against others.  The weirdest part was hr thinks that somehow LP represents stability.  LOL!

25 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Just get it back Hawks.  You have a mad Boston team coming to town.

Let them stay mad when they leave ATL tomorrow night.

Don't get the optimism. The Hawks are a poorly coached team with injuries. Such teams are fighting uphill battles every night. They quite literally just lost to a team that had lost their previous 10 games by an average of 20-something points (according to ptree hoops). They may be playing worse than every other team in the NBA and the Hawks - due largely to their lack of coaching - managed to play worse. SMH

24 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

Schlenk gonna catch it for this disaster this year ,  although if the owner was pushing him against his better judgement he got what he had coming to him.  Well never know 

Collins prolly ends up in dallas in FA,  really wish we could get something for him but we have almost no leverage now.

Capela trade  and trading up for Hunter(hopefully) are really his only great moves..Every other trade, draft pick or FA signing has been meh, bad, or a disaster......If Collins walks for nothing he should go too tbh.....lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Now who the hell said I was happy about the loss

I said I'm not upset anymore because I don't expect anything from this poorly coached team. Keep trying to lie on me clown. And next time try to tag me instead of being slick punk

Edited by Bonkers

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Capela trade  and trading up for Hunter(hopefully) are really his only great moves..Every other trade, draft pick or FA signing has been meh, bad, or a disaster......If Collins walks for nothing he should go too tbh.....lol

Chill man

I’m just box score watching but Okoro and Allen having a block fest, Cleveland’s short bench averaging 10 a piece, and Gallinari’s and Trae’s poor shooting  seemed like the differences.  To Trae’s credit he had 3 offensive boards, we can’t  get 1 from the bench damn?!  This was supposed to be the “gimme” game of this stretch but giving up 15/28 threes on the road ain’t gonna give you nothing.

I just checked these dudes is dead last in three point attempts and percentage.  Hawks gotta Hawk.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Still, I find it hilarious how many "Hawks" "fans" are so excited to see us lose since it gives them an excuse to call for the coach's firing.

Instability is the mark of every failed organization.  Good/bad coaching is completely relative.

I don't think anyone is stoked about losing, but how many times to we have to be the objectively better team and lose? Bad rotations, bad challenges, bad game plan.

37 minutes ago, kg01 said:

There's plenty who are positively giddy when we lose.

I must admit if Jimmy or Steph are in uniform I’m pretty indifferent to a Hawks loss.  Imma have to be a traitor this Sunday and upcoming Tuesday sorry to say.  Y’all don’t stone me to death please and thanks.

Edited by benhillboy

Trae Young:
@BOS – 14/20, 40 pts- 8 assists
@BOS – 10/16, 31 pts – 11 assists
Vs. DEN – 10/19, 35 pts – 15 assists

LP returns
@CLE – 9/27, 28pts – 12 assists

Efficiency gone..Chucking is back....

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2