• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Threezus said:

Last year he was extremely respected it wasn't until he started doing that foul baiting stuff this year that everyone turned on him.  I honestly feel it made him a worse player myself and yes he is getting to the line more but his points are less and it makes him think of doing that instead of trying to actually get his shot in. 

I told people on here earlier this year that he keeps up the foul baiting shit he will be hated and here we are. NBA fans hate him and coaches apparently don't like him either

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, AHF said:

That CC for Gallo sub was terrible for both ends of the floor.  Capela was half our offense down the stretch and our interior defense.

I'd rather have Capela blindfolded at the line than have Gallo attempt a shot so ya.. Pretty boneheaded decision there. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Iverwig said:

How much longer is does this team and fans have to endure LP? I’ve been done with him a while ago. 

Watching his press conference now and I want to throw something at the TV..

• Thanks 1

@Threezus I also think a lot of NBA players don't exactly like Trae either. Earlier Bron tweeted that Booker is the most disrespected player in this league. Of course he made no mention of Trae at all

He really is not held in high regard. A lot of yall have him elevated to a place most others really don't

Like @NBASupes says he's basically Stephon Marbury 2.0 right now and that's the truth *shrugs* 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, AHF said:

That CC for Gallo sub was terrible for both ends of the floor.  Capela was half our offense down the stretch and our interior defense.

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LP is going to get fired if he keeps trying to coach this team like it's an offensive juggernaut.  Capela is your defensive anchor.  He MUST play at the end of games, even if he's a liability at the FT line.

SMH

• Thanks 1