• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Thunder

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, KB21 said:

The Hawks are a team that can run a good Nuggets team off the floor on one night and then lose to Cleveland the next.  

The Nuggets are 17 - 15, and have lost to Atlanta once and the Washington Wizards twice within the past 8 days.

Without rowdy crowds, a lot of these so-called good teams have been exposed as average teams at best.

4 minutes ago, KB21 said:

The Hawks are also two games away from the 5th worst record in basketball.  

With Trae Collins Capela being healthy pretty much all year..Hawks should be better than this, if our 2 "stars" are who people think they are..But LP aint helping..smh

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, KB21 said:

The Hawks are a team that can run a good Nuggets team off the floor on one night and then lose to Cleveland the next.  

With all the injuries, the team they run out there right now isn't much different than the garbage they put on the court last year. That was a 20-win team. So yeah, they can lose to anyone. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

With all the injuries, the team they run out there right now isn't much different than the garbage they put on the court last year. That was a 20-win team. So yeah, they can lose to anyone. 

Schlenk/LP 3 years in..Same ole same ole..smh. Im getting tired of losing..I mean the Knicks and Hornets are better than us..Let that sink in..lol

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

We have too many “pretty players” and not enough “grinders”...

Pretty and soft

JC/Huerter/ Gallo... Grinders are Rondo and Capela and Trae at times not tonight.

Cam pretty and soft too..

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Schlenk/LP 3 years in..Same ole same ole..smh. Im getting tired of losing..I mean the Knicks and Hornets are better than us..Let that sink in..lol

Cam pretty and soft too..

I was gonna put Cam but only on offense. On defense he grinds.