• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Thunder

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Physicality? 

Look at the people that you're putting out on the floor man.  Stop sticking with guys who aren't playing "physical".

Gallo at the 5 is ALWAYS a bad idea. Keep doing it, and you're going to experience even more misery with guys not playing physical.

Like I said . . . all of these issues started happening when he took Bruno ( his most physical big next to Clint ), out of the rotation.  If you stay BIG, you get physical play.  Stop asking soft as tissue paper players to play aggressive on defense.  That's not what they do.  If they don't have it going offensively, they shouldn't be getting extended minutes out on the court . . . period.

Where the City Girls at?  Say it again . . 

City Girls Period GIF | City girl quotes, Summer memes, Mood pics

At least you can now start to hear some irritation in his voice.  He's starting to feel the pressure.  Maybe that's a good thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This team needs a leader..Trae cant be the leader because he doesn't play defense half the time..Collins either. I guess Hunter will be the guy, but hes only a 2nd year player..And Rondo plays so sparingly, and bad, nobody wants to hear what hes saying..lol. I actually feel bad for Clint..He pretty much gives his all every game...He deserves better..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Lloyd: our our Flisicality (physicality) lispy liar 🤥 

Everyone who talked Lloyd up lied to us. Bob Weiss was better.

Hell, Id take Lon Krueger over LP..

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Physicality? 

Look at the people that you're putting out on the floor man.  Stop sticking with guys who aren't playing "physical".

Gallo at the 5 is ALWAYS a bad idea. Keep doing it, and you're going to experience even more misery with guys not playing physical.

Like I said . . . all of these issues started happening when he took Bruno ( his most physical big next to Clint ), out of the rotation.  If you stay BIG, you get physical play.  Stop asking soft as tissue paper players to play aggressive on defense.  That's not what they do.  If they don't have it going offensively, they shouldn't be getting extended minutes out on the court . . . period.

Where the City Girls at?  Say it again . . 

City Girls Period GIF | City girl quotes, Summer memes, Mood pics

At least you can now start to hear some irritation in his voice.  He's starting to feel the pressure.  Maybe that's a good thing.

LP doesn't recognize pressure. Said so himself today. Of course, he also said he expects to get fired so.. ..

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Trae's gettin frustrated.  Wonder how long it is until he starts questioning i stead of towing the company line? 

Something like, "this isn't working" or "somethings gotta give" or "we can't keep doing the same things and expect different results" 

Just now, REHawksFan said:

Trae's gettin frustrated.  Wonder how long it is until he starts questioning i stead of towing the company line? 

Something like, "this isn't working" or "somethings gotta give" or "we can't keep doing the same things and expect different results" 

He should pull a Webber 94, it’s me or the coach. I think Schlenk would fire Lloyd in 2 seconds. Schlenk and Lloyd can be buddy buddy in the off-season but Lloyd can’t be our coach. Can 🔥 him!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member

stop doing this.

5 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

With the 3rd pick in the 2021 draft the Hawks select.....................lol

PICK TEAM RECORD WIN% GB STREAK L10 TOP 4 #1 OVR

7-26 .212 -- Lost 6 1-9 52.1% 14.0%

13-20 .394  6.0 Won 1 1-9 39.5% 9.7%

14-19 .424  7.0 Lost 1 3-7 23.5% 5.3
  • Sad 1