• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Thunder

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae had a bad game because he couldn't get shots to fall.  He couldn't draw his normal volume of fouls either due to OKC's defensive scheme.

But hey . . he had 7 assists and only 3 turnovers, so he was playing the right way, in most people's eyes.  He just couldn't make shots.

7 assists is not a great number for Trae. 

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

I thought Trae was indecisive in the half court early in the game. Never really got going. Didn't drive in the lane much and didn't get the defense off balance at all. Overall he was pretty ineffective. Hawks aren't good enough to win when he has games like this. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

All of the games where you guys shifted on Reddish. He's the only player to covers for others mistakes on the perimeter. 

Honestly, this team is done without Cam and Dre out there together covering for Trae on defense...Trae/Huerter has been a losing duo for 3 years, and it will continue to be.....And it doesnt matter who it is at SF..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

It's a good number for most PGs in the NBA.   To get assists, people must make shots.

The question then becomes, how many potential assists did Trae have tonight?

2 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Unacceptable loss!  This team has to stop losing games against bad opponents like this.  

But we're a bad opponent too.

Those bad teams look at us as a potential win.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Solid game from the bigs. Back up guards put in 20, that's good for us. Trae was off tonight and wing play was miserable defensively.

We were overall miserable defensively - containing dribble penetration and defending the 3.  Just awful.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

It's a good number for most PGs in the NBA.   To get assists, people must make shots.

The question then becomes, how many potential assists did Trae have tonight?

But we're a bad opponent too.

Those bad teams look at us as a potential win.

The Hawks are a team that can run a good Nuggets team off the floor on one night and then lose to Cleveland the next.  

• Like 2

Just now, terrell said:

As bad as we are, we're 2 games out of the 5th seed still..lol. Crazy..

Cream puff league. Somebody transport me to the 80’s I can’t take this $hit no mo! 😡 

Just now, skimaskway23 said:

Pierce said he didn't notice the jerseys, I think he's trolling at this point🤨

Sadly I really think he didn’t notice. 🤦 

• Haha 1