• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lloyd Pierce has been Dismissed

Bonkers

• Moderators

Enter The Chairman? Melvin Hunt went 10-13 relieving Brian Shaw (20-39) for a Nuggets team "led" by Ty Lawson (yikes) that was rolling (probably much to the dismay of lottery watchers) once they got Danilo Gallinari back healthy in 2015.  I think he filled in for a game or two during the slow-moving train crash that was November 2019. If Nate says nah, my only ask is Mel doesn't go Steel Chairshot on Trae when he doesn't get back on D.

I presume LP's Bronc buddy Marlon Garnett is hitting the skids, too?

~lw3

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

It's probably a leverage play, meaning I need more money.

After the golden parachute "exten$ion" Nate got from Indy, I respect the fine$$e all the more! Go Nate Go!

~lw3

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, lethalweapon3 said:

After the golden parachute "exten$ion" Nate got from Indy, I respect the fine$$e all the more! Go Nate Go!

~lw3

If Nate takes the gig, he's getting some easy money.

• Like 2

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

No it's not.  It's these free agents that he brought in this season.  They have been an utter disaster.

To be fair, I think BB would be playing well if he wasn’t hurt. I like his no nonsense professional demeanor too.

3 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Also, this is a great time for Rondo to start showing some leadership and justify us giving his bum ass $15M

We grossly overpaid. The going rate for elder statesman end of career players like Vince or Haslem is 2.5 million a year 

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I'd prefer we fire him too.  He's been beyond awful and i can't imagine his 'leadership' is helping when he comes in an throws one hand lasers into the basket supports.

I used to love Rondo man.  Now when I see him I’m either frowning or laughing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I remember Travis saying"  Nothing worse for a franchise that spending big on the wrong Free Agents - fire yourself too Travis.

Bogi is the only one we are truly committed to. Gallo, Rondo hopefully we can trade for expirings, probably just gotta eat Dunn's deal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Rondo came here and got Hawk'd.  Got immediately put in a position of being asked to do more than he's capable of.

Veteran leadership and back up ball handler ain’t asking for much