• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Lakers (3:30 PM Tip Time!)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, AHF said:

They are a high lottery team without them.  Ignoring it would be disingenuous.  You still have to get the W against even the worst teams, though.  It is tough to do that consistently and this is another link in that chain.

Eh, Hawks were pretty much in cruise control from the start of the 4th quarter onward. As Nate said, you don't want to see that even against a trash opponent because habits get set in place that will come back to bite you in the ass sooner or later, but in no point did I feel the Lakers were really gonna pull this one out. We played like crap and won by double digits. Been ages since we were a good enough team to be able to pull that off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

Is this guy on your struggling fantasy team?

trae-young.jpg

Lol in squawk league it’s actually Diesel who has Trae I believe but North does have Lebron, that might hurt for the final push if he misses any time and knowing the Lakers are trying to go into the playoffs healthy, he probably will miss at least a few games I would imagine. Maybe not though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jdawgflow said:

Dellavadiva is just dirty.  

It is pretty ironic that when asked about the Horford dirty play, Lebron took the heat away from lil dirty Delly to take the questions himself. Why was Solo questioned by the media? If so, that’s lame because it obviously was not intentional whatsoever. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jdawgflow said:

I agree with this sentiment.  One difference between the injuries is Solo is just old and too slow trying to get the steal on the loose ball and Dellavadiva is just dirty.  IMO of course.

Agreed. Not an apples to apples but we at least know what it’s like to lose a key player. 

• Moderators

I'm just going to go ahead and call that i expect Lebron to be back in about 2-3 weeks and then we're all subjected to 'he's such an amazing athlete, tough competitor, amazing how he can heal so quickly' stories.     But that's ok.    I hope he is back sooner than later. 

• Like 2