• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Warriors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Stop it.

Every other team in the league has at least one NBA team legend affiliated to the broadcast. Nique is nowhere near the worst.

Nique should have a spot on that broadcast for as long as he wants.

Until the Hawks do something significant in the playoffs, Dominique Wilkins IS the Atlanta Hawks.  Period.

Leave the legend alone . . . . please.

You like Nique’s calls.  That’s cool.  Like I said it’s still very rare a team has 3 color guys on its local telecast and it’s a clear indictment of Nique’s skills (or lack thereof).  

Most former players who commentate have far more charisma, wit beyond a forced laugh in response to Bob’s jokes, player facts, applicable stats, and eloquence in talking the nuances of the  game beyond the blatantly obvious than Nique.  Let alone basic grammatical and pronunciation skills.  He’s a$$ bruh just accept it.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

You like Nique’s calls.  That’s cool.  Like I said it’s still very rare a team has 3 color guys and it’s a clear indictment of Nique’s skills (or lack thereof).  

Most former players who commentate have far more charisma, wit beyond a forced laugh in response to Bob’s jokes, player facts, applicable stats, and eloquence in talking the nuances of the  game beyond the blatantly obvious than Nique.  Let alone basic grammatical and pronunciation skills.  He’s a$$ bruh just accept it.

Nique is both the greatest Hawk player in history, and also the biggest embarrassment of an announcer that we could possibly have. It's beyond time for him to retire.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, terrell said:

Trae looks horrible tonight..Hope hes saving it for the 4th qtr..And I dont like the Huerter/Bogi pairing..Huerter secondary playmaking means they are under-utilizing Bogi... Bogi is the better playmaker and just as good at shooting...

He looks bad, yes.  Almost like he's 1/2 step slow.

Oh that's right.  He tweaked his knee about 4 nights ago.

We'll go with that reason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He looks bad, yes.  Almost like he's 1/2 step slow.

Oh that's right.  He tweaked his knee about 4 nights ago.

We'll go with that reason.

Perhaps it would be better for the Hawks to let Trae heal himself before playing. I know he has the passion and wants to play, but team comes first.