• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Warriors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Wow, our bench + CAP were amazing! Saved our azzes out there tonigjt.

Liking a LOT of what Nate is doing, but still can't figure out how Solomon Hill keeps getting PT over Knight. *Sigh*

Took lots of balls to keep Lou Will out there most of the 4th over Trae tonight. Bravo!

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Since you're tooting your own horn so much. How bout you tell the rest of us how wrong you were about Bogi? 

Thanks, 

Someone who just wants to read comments about the team and not about how right you are about everything.

I thought we just had a thread about sticking to talking about the play on the court rather than attacking posters?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Peoriabird said:

I thought we just had a thread about sticking to talking about the play on the court rather than attacking posters?

How is you admitting that you wrong about Bogi, attacking you? 

Y'all keep talking about LP every five minutes.  Last time I checked he wasn't on the court anymore. 

So do you still want to trade Bogi or Nah?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

How is you admitting that you wrong about Bogi, attacking you? 

Y'all keep talking about LP every five minutes.  Last time I checked he wasn't on the court anymore. 

So do you still want to trade Bogi or Nah?

Stick to the play on the court

• Haha 1

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Stick to the play on the court

Nope. You wanted to TRADE BOGI.  Trashed him for three months.  He's playing excellently!  Still want to trade him?  He was worst than Cam remember?  He is over paid you said. 

SAY YOU WERE WRONG!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

Nope. You wanted to TRADE BOGI.  Trashed him for three months.  He's playing excellently!  Still want to trade him?  He was worst than Cam remember?  He is over paid you said. 

SAY YOU WERE WRONG!

Can we get a mod in here to tell this guy to stfu!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Can we get a mod in here to tell this guy to stfu!

Lol..I'm not attacking you.  Just telling you what you said. I haven't said one bad thing to you.  Yet you want me to stfu.   You're funny. Still doesn't change the fact you wanted to trade Bogi.

Edited by marco102

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:
Trae Young finished tonight's game vs the Warriors ( -8 ) on the floor.

In the previous games in which Trae was -8 or worse on the floor in his career, the Hawks were 0 - 63.

Tonight, the @ATLHawks win!

Nate has been  such an obvious upgrade on the HC spot. 

If the team becomes less dependent on Trae, that's better for everyone in the team, including Trae. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheTruth said:

Wow, our bench + CAP were amazing! Saved our azzes out there tonigjt.

Liking a LOT of what Nate is doing, but still can't figure out how Solomon Hill keeps getting PT over Knight. *Sigh*

Took lots of balls to keep Lou Will out there most of the 4th over Trae tonight. Bravo!

Nate is known for doing that.  After Trae got dinged up, it was easy to get him out of the game and just stick with Lou.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, marco102 said:

Lol..I'm not attacking you.  Just telling you what you said. I haven't said one bad thing to you.  Yet you want me to stfu.   You're funny.

Squawk the L*** up! (L is for Love! And chill pill, PB! Even hidden cussing of other Sqauwkers doesn't play in, well, y'know. Go Hawks!)

~lw3