• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Warriors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

24 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

He didn't just bench him because he was playing bad, he benched him because he got hurt we he was slammed to the ground and was grabbing his right arm. That was excellent that Nate recognized that and knew he could rely on Lou while Trae nursed his arm. Excellent coaching. 

Who's word should I take, yours or Coach Mcmillan? Coach Nate said himself he left Lou in because he had it going, and commended Trae for cheering him on and not being upset. Listen to the post game presser.

Edited by bleachkit

1 minute ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Is it me, or did Steph score the quietest 37 points ever? Either way, I love how this team played with Trae injured/struggling. We’re finding different ways to pull out wins and that’s gonna be pivotal in our playoff push.

They weren't quiet. I'm glad he's still off.  

I have a lot more respect for Steph on this struggling Warriors team than the stacked teams. I didn't think he could score with the same efficiency and he is. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

You do realize Trae had a injured right elbow. Or did you go to commercial break when they were looking at it on the bench?

Even so. If nothing else, now Nate knows he doesn't NEED to keep Trae on the court when he's playing terribly.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Is it me, or did Steph score the quietest 37 points ever? Either way, I love how this team played with Trae injured/struggling. We’re finding different ways to pull out wins and that’s gonna be pivotal in our playoff push.

Holman was talking about that on the radio in the 3rd quarter.  I think it's because you normally expect Steph to be knocking down a lot of 3s, if he has that type of point total.   He had a ton of FTs and a lot of 2 point makes, but only was 3 - 12 from three.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

3 in a row! #4 seed.

I want Philly to stay number one.  The Hawks can take out Miami in the first round if we get the 4th seed.  We'll battle Philly too.  They have a problem with quick guards like Trae and Capela may be able to slow down Embiid  a little.  Hunter also matches up well with Simmons.  Collins can guard Tobias.  You can have Trae guard Seth. 

Fingers crossed this happens.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Who's word should I take, yours or Coach Mcmillan? Coach Nate said himself he left Lou in because he had it going, and commended Trae for cheering him on and not being upset. Listen to the post game presser.

You are not wrong. However he made the decision immediately after he got hurt. He didn’t wait, when he noticed Trae was hurt. That quick decision is what is making the difference with Nate.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I want Philly to stay number one.  The Hawks can take out Miami in the first round if we get the 4th seed.  We'll battle Philly too.  They have a problem with quick guards like Trae and Capela may be able to slow down Embiid  a little.  Hunter also matches up well with Simmons.  Collins can guard Tobias.  You can have Trae guard Seth. 

Fingers crossed this happens.

We should be trying to secure homecourt advantage. 

58 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

The Heurter dunk is nice, but check out Agent 0017 walling off 2 defenders from getting in position for some rim protection. Nice work young fella. 

Young fella finally been impressive.

I'm glad we don't need trae to score 40 to win. But it doesn't hurt hehe

• Like 2