• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Warriors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Nah what you were doing was talking about how you were right about everything.  Bringing up coach Pierce.  Bringing up Trae's scoring numbers.  Etc.  You were talking about how right you were.  

You can celebrate a win without talking about your personal talking points.  Like you know you can say Coach Nate coached a hell of a game without bring up coach LP.

He has a right to his opinion.   I think LP was a joke myself.  

• Like 2

Just now, Vol4ever said:

He has a right to his opinion.   I think LP was a joke myself.  

He sure does, but opening up a game thread and reading about LP after every win is not ideal.  We know how he feels about LP. 

I have a right to my opinion too or does this only go one way?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

He sure does, but opening up a game thread and reading about LP after every win is not ideal.  We know how he feels about LP. 

I have a right to my opinion too or does this only go one way?

Of course you do.  You went after him because he said something about LP.  

6 minutes ago, BrazilianHawk said:

Nate has been  such an obvious upgrade on the HC spot. 

If the team becomes less dependent on Trae, that's better for everyone in the team, including Trae. 

I think it's more about getting people in the right position to make shots.  Once Nate figures out how to maximize Trae's efficiency, this team will be very dangerous come playoff time.

The defense though under Nate has been tremendous.

• Like 3

Just now, Vol4ever said:

Of course you do.  You went after him because he said something about LP.  

No I did not go after him about LP. He just talked about his talking points regarding LP and Trae Young's scoring. I told him to admitt he was wrong about Bogi because he's like the only poster on here who doesn't admit when he's wrong. This is my last comment on this because I want every one to enjoy the win.

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I think it's more about getting people in the right position to make shots.  Once Nate figures out how to maximize Trae's efficiency, this team will be very dangerous come playoff time.

The defense though under Nate has been tremendous.

100%! I'm enjoying the ball movement and defense.  The slower pace is scary sometimes because of the shot clock running out, but it makes them run their sets.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Props to Nate for benching Trae and rolling with Lou. "You can't bench your superstar." Yes, you can. Go with what's working. It's about winning, not protecting egos. 

You do realize Trae had a injured elbow. Or did you go to commercial break when they were looking at it on the bench?

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

100%! I'm enjoying the ball movement and defense.  The slower pace is scary sometimes because of the shot clock running out, but it makes them run their sets.

Like others have said, I'm very interested to see how he handles Cam if/when he comes back.  If he turns Cam into a plus player on offense, we're winning our 1st round matchup, and are going to be a major problem for someone in Round 2.

PG - Lou

G - Huerter

F - Cam / Snell

PF - Gallo

C - Okongwu

That will be our bench.  Every one of those guys, with maybe the exception of Okongwu, may see their minutes extended if a starter struggles.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The slower pace does wonders to the guys who mentally play the game too fast like Bogi. Cam is probably the king of the game is too fast in his head on this team outside of Bruno. I want to see him with Nate again. He dropped 18 with Nate that one game v. Boston but that was it and he been hurt for the most part since. 

Yeah, I want to see this team healthy and in form.  Gosh if Cam and Dre reach their potential and Huerter finds his groove, this team will be scary.