• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Warriors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

35 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Carey was garbage but so was the Cubs. It played to their appeal

Health update?  You still hangin' in?

Also, I'm about to lose it on realgm.  There are some actual idiots masquerading as basketball fans.  I have no idea how yall deal with it.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, gHost83 said:

He brings it EVERY NIGHT.  You can't teach that... Such a complete stud.

And he loves playing for us. Can showcase all of his talent here, unlike with Houston...

To be fair, he was tearing it up in Houston too, just flying under the radar because eveyrone said "he's good because of Harden". 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, Sothron said:

Great win tonight. If they don't give Nate the job after this season then we should riot. We are now 12-4 under Nate. Unreal. 

From hopeless to hottest team in the east in the flick of a switch. Not sure if it's Nate being a great coach or the fact LP was such a dreadful one, probably a little column A a little column B. Seems like the Pacers are missing Nate this year. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I am banned from several subs so I barely go anymore. 

I am doing much better today and yesterday. 

I had to be at the doc again on Sat. It was extremely rough. 

From my experience with bad food poising which is completely anecdotal, I'm hoping that a week out from this you are fully recovered (if not earlier).  Do you know what caused it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

From my experience with bad food poising which is completely anecdotal, I'm hoping that a week out from this you are fully recovered (if not earlier).  Do you know what caused it?

Eating McDonald's. A place I usually eat once every five years

• Sad 2

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Jeez.  Wouldn't think they would use anything with ingredients that would be high risk for food poisoning.

Sorry man.  That stinks.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Big Macs and those BBQ-covered rubber pork things were both favs of mine 20 years ago. I still do the occasional QPounder or Filet-o-Fish, but suffice it to say, these last 20 years or so have been much more... let's just say... "regular."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, sturt said:

Big Macs and those BBQ-covered rubber pork things were both favs of mine 20 years ago. I still do the occasional QPounder or Filet-o-Fish, but suffice it to say, these last 20 years or so have been much more... let's just say... "regular."

I haven't eaten there in decades but I'm the guy who invented putting fries on a quarter pounder with cheese.   And i aint lying.  :dance2:

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I am banned from several subs so I barely go anymore. 

I am doing much better today and yesterday. 

I had to be at the doc again on Sat. It was extremely rough. 

Been there a couple of times, burger king in both instances. Felt like an idiot for it happening the second time even though it was many years in between.... safe to say though I'm never eating there anywhere in the world ever again after that. Good thing is recovery is quick after the you get all the junk out of your system.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Kirschner better watch himself uttering the name of the past coach like that.

While i agree with him it kind of ignores the fact that Gallo, Bogi, and Lou Will weren't really there for LP consistently early on.   

• Like 2