• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Warriors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, MarylandHawk said:

I think McMillan is purposely trying to get Kevin back in a groove.  I see no other reason not to start Snell while you have Bogi playing well. It is working too. 

If we can get Kevin playing the way he was before his slump he's a big time asset, more valuable than Snell overall. Regardless Snell is always going to have a roll while shooting 50% from three. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Comon Peo, we won brotha, we all in it for the wins, forget the drama man we won.

He came after me. I was just commenting about the game and suddenly this appears out of no where and start addressing me..I didn't even address him at all

• Like 1

Just now, Peoriabird said:

He came after me. I was just commenting about the game and suddenly this appears out of no where and start addressing me..I didn't even address him at all

It’s all good. Marco is peaceful I didn’t read what happened.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Nah what you were doing was talking about how you were right about everything.  Bringing up coach Pierce.  Bringing up Trae's scoring numbers.  Etc.  You were talking about how right you were.  

You can celebrate a win without talking about your personal talking points.  Like you know you can say Coach Nate coached a hell of a game without bring up coach LP.

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Clint has been a top ten player in the NBA this year. That's not hyperbole. 

He brings it EVERY NIGHT.  You can't teach that... Such a complete stud.

And he loves playing for us. Can showcase all of his talent here, unlike with Houston...

Edited by gHost83
  • Like 2