• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Solo shooting better than Trae!  LOL!

Not only that, That is worst half of defensive basketball from Trae all year. Every person he covered was smoking him..

Hopefully we see more BG in the 2nd half..

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

They ALWAYS let teams back into the game.  I've been betting on their games too much not to know that.

It’s why I’m not dissecting the game to the point that a missed first quarter floater already doomed the night. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

That was a lackluster half.  Still in it, but need to come out with some fire in the first half.

Trae isn't playing up to his normal standards.  He needs to get that rhythm back. Bogi played well.

Entire team seems a step slow.

Ok, it's just not me.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Saving that seat at the back of the bandwagon for you . . . when we storm back in the 2nd half.

I hope youre right, but if Trae isnt 100%(supposedly) why is he out there? BG was playing well. No need to rush back..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

The refs and the NBA are for sure up to something. Trae and Giannis living in the paint yet have no free throws in the 1st half. That is so blatant its not even comprehensible.

At least the Hawks are still in it.

They're forcing Trae off the three point line tonight, so Trae has one of three options. Hit some floaters/mid-range shots, find an open guy, or reset the offense. Hoping the adjustments made at halftime allow for him to have more scoring production because we aren't winning this game if he's held to 0 points lol.

• Premium Member
Just now, NekiEcko said:

Yea, but he hasn't played in a while so he can be rusty.  Give it time.

Goodwin hadn't played in a while before he started the last 2 games and was pretty good.  Don't make excuses for Trae.  He is playing very poorly