• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

Yea, but he hasn't played in a while so he can be rusty.  Give it time.

He had a game like this a few weeks back.  Then he came out in the 2nd half and played like the league MVP.

Let's see if this happens again.

I need him taking 3s though.  Miss or not, that's a huge part of his offensive game.

Just now, terrell said:

What about on the other end?

Holliday was 1 - 5 in this game at one point.  Outside of a few possessions at the end of the half, Trae's defense has been more than solid.

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

What about on the other end?

He is actually trying.  They are trying to get him away from the three point line and make him pass the ball or float over Freak and Lopez (both are tree btw).  Let see what happening in the second half okay

• Like 1

Trae isnt playing well but Im honestly not really pissed. Trae just haven't found his rhythm and honestly I dont recall him playing well vs the bucks in any season so far. Thats not an excuse for Trae he need to get it together but I want them to be more competitive as TEAM...Bucks are hard to stop especially that Greek Freak....he scores with such ease...thats a lot on Capela youre not going to stop a superstar player I dont care how good defensively you are.

Im focused on this as a TEST....im not getting ahead of myself but if we some how stay 4th seed and make it out of rd 1 this would be an extremely early playoff challenge but with great benefits.