• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Hawks' Top-6 Magic Number is now at 7, goes down to 6 tomorrow if Charlotte wins at home versus Miami, or if Boston loses at home to Portland.

~lw3

I'm all about the top 6. Mike Conti keeps talking about the play-in game like that would be a noteworthy accomplishment. If we can get to 4 that would be great. That way we would have home court in 1st round, which is huge.

Edited by bleachkit

17 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I'm all about the top 6. Mike Conti keeps talking about the play-in game like that would be a noteworthy accomplishment. If we can get to 4 that would be great. That way we would have home court in 1st round, which is huge.ta

With all of our injuries, it would be an accomplishment..Sort of...lol

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, High5 said:

Trae beat Luka to 30, 40, and 50 points (which Luka still hasn't done). 10 and 15 assists as well. If you really care about that kind of thing.

The 50 point one is significant. Other ones aren't significant as milestones. 

Knickerbockers and Hawks keep fighting over 4th and 5th place.  If they end up there, they face each other in the playoffs.  4th place has home court edge.

NY has had our number all season.  This is not good for us.  But, perhaps, if Atlanta should enter the series fully healthy, we just might have a chance to win a game or two.  Not being a playoff team for so long means that our younger players have no experience of facing any opponent for possibly 7 games in a row.

Great comeback last night.  I switched over to watch the Braves at half time.  Came back.  They had already started the third quarter.  Hawks were only down by seven.  Time out called.  Woah!  That seven point lead belongs to the Hawks, not NY!  Wow!

:smug:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

The 50 point one is significant. Other ones aren't significant as milestones. 

Lol..neither is 20 assists. Trae averages more assists than Luka each year in their careers. Trae just had one of his better games of the year and you on here Lukabating. I just enjoy Luka and stopped being concerned about the comparison of him and Trae. Trae is going to be in the playoffs and thats all I care about.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Lol..neither is 20 assists. Trae averages more assists than Luka each year in their careers. Trae just had one of his better games of the year and you on here Lukabating. I just enjoy Luka and stopped being concerned about the comparison of him and Trae. Trae is going to be in the playoffs and thats all I care about.

I was kinda half joking. I do want to see Trae get a 20 assist game though. 

• Premium Member

I just rewatched the 1st and 3rd quarters, what a difference on defense. You could actually hear the guys talking on defense in the 3rd as well as a more traditional defensive matchup.

In the 1st:

Trae vs Temple, Bogi vs Williams and Snell vs White - too much cris cross defense. Williams was too much for Bogi.

In the 3rd:

Trae vs White, Bogi vs Temple and Snell vs Williams. Snell was able to contain Williams on his drives those first 5 minutes of the 3rd.

Now let's bottle this 3rd quarter defense going forward.

• Like 2

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I was kinda half joking. I do want to see Trae get a 20 assist game though. 

It was my fault! I was just happy to see somebody in the West give one of the Hawks' Play-In threats an L. It's been a minute.

~lw3

• Haha 2