• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

The Dot Com is now updating Injury Report PDFs throughout the day, about every half-hour, which I'm not sure is a great thing but whatevs. As of 10:30 AM, Gallo (sore shoulder) is questionable.

https://official.nba.com/nba-injury-report-2021-22-season/

~lw3

• Like 3

Don't get the big head and go to Cleveland and blow this game.  Hawks are going to need all the victories that they can muster this season.  We're favored.  Doesn't guarantee a win.

If our starters can stay with their starters, our 2nd team should feast.

GO ATL HAWKS !!

:smug:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Don't get the big head and go to Cleveland and blow this game.  Hawks are going to need all the victories that they can muster this season.  We're favored.  Doesn't guarantee a win.

If our starters can stay with their starters, our 2nd team should feast.

GO ATL HAWKS !!

Sounds like you have a lot of doubt about this team Grey...constantly sounding the be cautious about this team alarm. What gives?

• Premium Member
45 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Tis better to be safe than sorry.  If you don't climb too high you don't have as far to fall.

I'm not worried about the Hawks being good.  They are.  I just don't want them to go into one of their famous sleepwalk games and forget to play.  It's happened so often before.  We all remember.

Nothing good in this life comes easy.  Things taken for granted oft times fail.  I just want the Hawks to be alert and ready for whatever is thrown at them by whoever is going against Atlanta.

GO ATL HAWKS !!

So your thinking is if you are cautious optimistic, the team would in turn be cautious when approaching games against team who are obviously inferior opponents.  I didn't know that you were superstitious like that.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

So your thinking is if you are cautious optimistic, the team would in turn be cautious when approaching games against team who are obviously inferior opponents.  I didn't know that you were superstitious like that.

The above statement assumes that you don't think Cleveland is as good as the Hawks.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We should beat the Cavs like a drum,  if we don't I'd be dissapointed.

The big question for me...Will JC posterior Allen, again?

I won't be disappointed with any win. I just want them to win.  Rather it be by 30 or by 1. Just win and keep this momentum going. 

30 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We should beat the Cavs like a drum,  if we don't I'd be dissapointed.

The big question for me...Will JC posterior Allen, again?

Jarrett tried to do one himself, but it was a high percentage throw in...lol