• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nuggets

lethalweapon3

32 minutes ago, JTB said:

Gotta be honest and say I’m growing less and less attached to this young core outside of Trae and Collins.

I will give it another 10-12 games but if this continues I’m not opposed to trading Huerter, reddish, or hunter in a deal. 

As far as tonight’s game went:

- trae wasn’t aggressive scoring trae instead he deferred for most of the game. Then was in foul trouble in the 3rd early.

-collins had more shots which is great …I think that should continue. The only thing that bugged me about collins tonight was on the tv it looks like he’s played off of at the top of arc and just never decides to take the shot.

-capela was alright but I noticed he was winded bad throughout this game . I think he should sit or play bench minutes because this injury is super impactful right now. He looks nothing like the capela from last season or even close.

-Delon Wright is missing too many shots near the sim but like his hustle on defense.

- I’m losing faith in Hunter! He’s a good defender but his shot is so flat right now offensively it’s hard to see him snapping out of this and his dribble pull up game is not there . I hope he snaps out of it soon.

- Bogi is a mess right now and I’m not feeling some of his decisions to launch the ball fast as hell before the team get down court.

-Huerter should get a starting opportunity again. He’s better with Trae on the court with him and he may give us some consistency from the 3pt line if he can move into the starting lineup.

-Cam is looking for the highlight plays too often. No matter if we are talking fastbreaks, good defense then out of position, losing the ball while dribbling…whatever.

-Saving the best for last.:….McMillan offensive adjustments have been trash! Less 3s, way slower pace, way less pick n rolls, no player movement. McMillan really need to consider running pierce offense and add an adjustment or 2….it’s time to start giving McMillan some blame though folks 

Im ready to give JJ a chance.. He cant be any worse than Hunter and Reddish right now.. At least he can dribble and rebound....Hes good in the post too...Unlike those 2..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Didn't realize Hunter got pulled.

Smdh....There is always something with Dre....

We have the worst wings in the NBA. Bogi, Huerter and Hunter didn’t even make a single 3. lol... Can’t get to the rim or make a 3. Embarrasing 

Edited by terrell

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

This is why I keep stressing offense. While the defense hasn’t been good it’s games like tonight where Denver was missing plenty of shots but we couldn’t take advantage due to not being able to score.

this team is built on offense and not so much defense. They are built to put pressure on their opponents with a top notch offense …..while being able to get some timely stops but we are no where close 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Trae, Collins, Capela 27-50. :good:

The rest 11-43 🤢

It’s getting to the point that other then Collins and Trae they can rid of the rest of these guys. 

Dre, and Cam are another 30 games away from not mattering to me anymore. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, JTB said:

This is why I keep stressing offense. While the defense hasn’t been good it’s games like tonight where Denver was missing plenty of shots but we couldn’t take advantage due to not being able to score.

this team is built on offense and not so much defense. They are built to put pressure on their opponents with a top notch offense …..while being able to get some timely stops but we are no where close 

Tied for 6th worst in 3pa. Crazy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

#ThisIsAllNateBoringOffense.

This offense is all out of rhythm.

Yup its about that time to start placing some of this blame on nate and his offensive adjustments. Hopefully the team speaks up and speaks their mind.

• Premium Member

Before we blame Nate.  We saw tonight early how the offense can be.  It was near the end of the first that Denver showed us separation because they have an MVP big.   We have to realize that people are looking for the lob and our shooters have to hit shots. 

Bogi needs to stay off the three point line for a while and just focus on midrange shots. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

Yup its about that time to start placing some of this blame on nate and his offensive adjustments. Hopefully the team speaks up and speaks their mind.

We need LP's offense but with Nate's pace. 

Nate offense and Nate pace 😴- so unimaginative. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, hawkman said:

I already missed the boat on Shiba. Probably missed the boat on Saitama as well. There's a pretty narrow window in crypto. I think I was too focused on investing in "serious" projects. That may work in the long term, but I may have to get into these other coins to speed things up a bit. Guys are making a killing on those newer coins. I'm still holding on to the long term stuff but will start investing in some riskier currency moving forward.

You are still on time for Saitama for sure, it's not even on major exchanges yet. Shiba is still a good long term play like for 2-3 years. You definitely missed out on DOGE. 

• Like 1