• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nuggets

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, aali34 said:

He described human nature in general. When the stakes are higher, the intensity rises and the regular season has lees of it so it's not as exciting. 

That statement itself isn't why the team is losing, it being true might be. 

Look man you're gonna defend him no matter what

What he said was sum straight bullshit for a guy that's been in the playoffs once. I don't wanna hear none of that shit from the supposed "LEADER". You're not gonna change my mind so you might as well just leave it at that

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Trae: I don't care about the regular season

Yea umm u gotta be good in the regular season to make it to the Playoffs Einstein

NOT LEADER MATERIAL

He'll be lucky to make another Allstar game in the East....

Just now, Bonkers said:

Look man you're gonna defend him no matter what

What he said was sum straight bullshit for a guy that's been in the playoffs once. I don't wanna hear none of that shit from the supposed "LEADER". You're not gonna change my mind so you might as well just leave it at that

It’s was just a young dumb comment. I’m sure he regrets saying that now. At the time the ship wasn’t sinking so it didn’t seem as bad but now losing 6 straight Im sure Trae is aware that was stupid ass comment to make.

• Like 1

Well it doesn’t get any easier, the Bucks at home on Sunday. Still staying patient. Kind of stunk that Gordon has his best game of the year and their rookie Bones 🦴 player. He reminded me of Keyon Dooling a bit, annoying lil pg :laugh1:

4-9, let’s get the Bucks on Sunday. We at home, but need to play with more consistency and hit some shots.

• Like 2

Repost from the Jazz thread just to make sure you digest it

On 11/4/2021 at 9:43 PM, Bonkers said:

After missing pretty much all of this game. I see that the Hawks have stunk it up again

Lol like I said before. Last postseason was a fluke

They were just on a SUPER high after getting rid of LP and there adrenaline was thru the roof. All that has worn off. Back to the trash ass Hawks led by their ball dominant PG

17 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Calling it now...

Last year's team was a 2013 Braves fluke that won't be repeated.

This team will be dismantled very soon and it'll be the next iteration down the road that actually is able to pull something off. The good is that they will be known as the team that busted the door open for the Braves and maybe Georgia football as well, because they should not have won that game 7 vs Philly.

Huerter saved us in Philly.. Imagine that.. As inconsistent as he is.........Our max player shot 5-23 in that close out game..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya, 4-9, we lost to a tough Denver team. JC played well and Capela.

Hunter, Cam, Gallo, Bogi, all asleep for the most part.

Cant win with 2 or 3 guys showing up.

A "tough" Denver team...without two starters.

Let me do a quick rundown of why this team won't be doin shit period

1. Nate fooled us all. Like I said above that playoff run was becuz the team was on a super high after booting LP. Nate's offense has been putrid. No Offensive Identity whatsoever

2. You cannot win an NBA Title with an inefficient, Volume Shooting, Ball Dominant PG as your leader. It has never happened and it will never happen.

3. This leads back into #1. Where is the defense? Nate can't even get the defense right

4. That depth we were suppose to have hasn't done diddly squat

This team is an all around mess

• Like 1