• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nuggets

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

This level of play is unexpected and unexcusable.  Still early but these guys have to pick up their intensity and level of play or Schlenk will be on the phone.  Question is who is expendable? 

backup PG and lineup changes are needed asap.

• Like 1

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Tough to put a finger on it. Well, Hunter, Cam and Gallo were horrible.. lol..

Two of them had a + +/-. They couldn't have been that terrible. Hunter on the other hand, shit! Clint with a -20 is scary. Damn! Was it that bad or just played well, the other starters played poorly.

A JC dunks tonight got me hyped, he fought all night and played hard give him credit. These young dudes gotta understand they can’t take turns being good each night, we need everyone giving 110% EVERY NIGHT. Until then, they are keeping my ATL squawker friends up late and not get rewarded by watching good basketball. Comon guys.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Clint with a -20 is scary.

See not looking at +/- I thought Cap fought more tonight. I don’t rely on +/- bs u either fight and get buckets and stop the opposition or you don’t. Analytics is annoying there I said it.

The team stats in this game were basically identical, it’s crazy.  Only difference was the three point shooting where the Nuggets were +15.

Against a team that never gets to the line and is dreadful from 3, we shoot the same number of FTs and shoot 18% from three.  At the end of the day though they have the best player on the floor at home.  That’s the quietest 22/ 19/ 10 you’ll ever see that’s for sure.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

I am so glad I skipped the game for US v. Mexico and Smackdown. Now I am about to go back to playing Forza Horizon 5. Not stressing myself out on this stubborn team who looks out of shape and not as motivated this year. 

Thinking I might have to start skipping every other game, getting tired of wasting my nights on Ls.

Atleast the road trip is over and I can waste my evenings instead.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

A JC dunks tonight got me hyped, he fought all night and played hard give him credit. These young dudes gotta understand they can’t take turns being good each night, we need everyone giving 110% EVERY NIGHT. Until then, they are keeping my ATL squawker friends up late and not get rewarded by watching good basketball. Comon guys.

Oh sorry the pics.. #kemponJOHN

0632DC36-5B5B-4F21-A81E-9A06036F8982.jpeg

B003CF69-5E45-4FDA-AABD-6FC8BC843CC9.jpeg

• Premium Member

I am so glad I skipped the game for US v. Mexico and Smackdown. Now I am about to go back to playing Forza Horizon 5. Not stressing myself out on this stubborn team who looks out of shape and not as motivated this year. 

That's exactly how they look. They're not good enough to coast. They have decent depth but that depth isn't doing much right now. 

• Like 4

Gotta be honest and say I’m growing less and less attached to this young core outside of Trae and Collins.

I will give it another 10-12 games but if this continues I’m not opposed to trading Huerter, reddish, or hunter in a deal. 

As far as tonight’s game went:

- trae wasn’t aggressive scoring trae instead he deferred for most of the game. Then was in foul trouble in the 3rd early.

-collins had more shots which is great …I think that should continue. The only thing that bugged me about collins tonight was on the tv it looks like he’s played off of at the top of arc and just never decides to take the shot.

-capela was alright but I noticed he was winded bad throughout this game . I think he should sit or play bench minutes because this injury is super impactful right now. He looks nothing like the capela from last season or even close.

-Delon Wright is missing too many shots near the sim but like his hustle on defense.

- I’m losing faith in Hunter! He’s a good defender but his shot is so flat right now offensively it’s hard to see him snapping out of this and his dribble pull up game is not there . I hope he snaps out of it soon.

- Bogi is a mess right now and I’m not feeling some of his decisions to launch the ball fast as hell before the team get down court.

-Huerter should get a starting opportunity again. He’s better with Trae on the court with him and he may give us some consistency from the 3pt line if he can move into the starting lineup.

-Cam is looking for the highlight plays too often. No matter if we are talking fastbreaks, good defense then out of position, losing the ball while dribbling…whatever.

-Saving the best for last.:….McMillan offensive adjustments have been trash! Less 3s, way slower pace, way less pick n rolls, no player movement. McMillan really need to consider running pierce offense and add an adjustment or 2….it’s time to start giving McMillan some blame though folks 

• Like 4