• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nuggets

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Sothron said:

We are back to the Hawks before last season. Trae and JC playing great out there and the rest of the guys doing nothing. Our bench had 14 points TOTAL in the game. Hunter had 2 f***ing points. Bogi had 10 points zero three pointers. We aren't beating teams when only  two guys show up.

Wing PPG averages:

Bogi - 12.4, Hunter 11.7, Huerter 8.8, Reddish 12.3....and the defense has not been as good as expected.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

Still in crypto? I'm not in the red like I was during the crash, but I'm up a little and basically treading water right now.

Yep. That's how I get the big gains. I am also 3X in stocks and my investment portfolio but crypto is where the money is. 

Saitama Inu is the wave. They are coming out with the Saitimask soon where you can buy it through the app with American debit or credit. My dad wants to drop about a g. I can't do it right now but I'll probably drop a couple of stacks as well. I already spend a lot on it and it's been a home run for me. Sold all of my bitcoin and it's been massive for me.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Two of them had a + +/-. They couldn't have been that terrible. Hunter on the other hand, shit! Clint with a -20 is scary. Damn! Was it that bad or just played well, the other starters played poorly.

There was a run in the 2nd quarter that had Wright, Huerter, Reddish, Gallo and Collins who was the catalyst for that 2nd quarter. I think that's why they have the +.

We had a typical 3rd quarter meltdown when Trae exited the game and the Hawks down 2. They went scoreless for 3 minutes and couldn't defend, Denver went up by 10 until Collins came back in to end the drought.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This team looks like shit… there’s no other way to put it. Where do we go from here? This is the only game I’ve missed but the box score tells the story. No contributions from key contributors. Can’t even beat a Murray and MPJ-less Nugget squad smh. Really don’t wanna hit the panic button this early and there’s plenty of time to turn things around but come on… 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Calling it now...

Last year's team was a 2013 Braves fluke that won't be repeated.

This team will be dismantled very soon and it'll be the next iteration down the road that actually is able to pull something off. The good is that they will be known as the team that busted the door open for the Braves and maybe Georgia football as well, because they should not have won that game 7 vs Philly.

I'm fine with making trades.. ANYBODY is available at the right price.. NOBODY is untouchable if it were up to me.. lol

Id like to keep John as his contract is good.. And he's been playing well. .And had added more to his game since getting paid..

Everybody else looks worse after getting their money...

Plus he's a Good team guy..

Cam will probably never live up to the hype...Im pretty much convinced he wont.. He can be moved. 

Hunter Id like to keep but I'm not as high on him as I used to be. He can be moved for right piece .His rebounding is beyond pathetic.

Huerter is who he is at this point..Nice young player but nothing special..His contract is reasonable so id like to keep him, but.................

Capela looks like shit, but I'll give him a few weeks to see if he's just injured. Because we're gonna need some kind of rim protection as long as Trae is here.. But if a team comes calling........Bye Clint...

Bogi for 18 million is a decent contract but He can go to if he has to be included in a package...He and Trae will never win a Championship as a backcourt.. Defense is just too bad...We need a jacked up Klay Thompson if we're gonna win with Trae tbh.. Good luck finding that guy...

I think Bogi has a trade kicker though so...

Gallo for 20 million is ridiculous.. Please find a trade partner for him ASAP.....

Trae for 40 mill...  Really? Good luck trying to trade that. Schlenk would never anyway, or he'd look like an even bigger idiot than he did when he traded for him...

On to the next game I guess...

Crying Meme GIFs | Tenor

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, JTB said:

Gotta be honest and say I’m growing less and less attached to this young core outside of Trae and Collins.

I will give it another 10-12 games but if this continues I’m not opposed to trading Huerter, reddish, or hunter in a deal. 

My heart doesn't want to breakup the young core, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't watching Jaylen Brown highlights here and there...

Glad I'm not the GM.

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Yep. That's how I get the big gains. I am also 3X in stocks and my investment portfolio but crypto is where the money is. 

Saitama Inu is the wave. They are coming out with the Saitimask soon where you can buy it through the app with American debit or credit. My dad wants to drop about a g. I can't do it right now but I'll probably drop a couple of stacks as well. I already spend a lot on it and it's been a home run for me. Sold all of my bitcoin and it's been massive for me.

I already missed the boat on Shiba. Probably missed the boat on Saitama as well. There's a pretty narrow window in crypto. I think I was too focused on investing in "serious" projects. That may work in the long term, but I may have to get into these other coins to speed things up a bit. Guys are making a killing on those newer coins. I'm still holding on to the long term stuff but will start investing in some riskier currency moving forward.

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, Q45T said:

This team looks like shit… there’s no other way to put it. Where do we go from here? This is the only game I’ve missed but the box score tells the story. No contributions from key contributors. Can’t even beat a Murray and MPJ-less Nugget squad smh. Really don’t wanna hit the panic button this early and there’s plenty of time to turn things around but come on… 

But they didn't look like shit. 

Clint started off nice.   JC had a really good game.   Bogi was scoring some.   Kvon had a few nice scores.   

The problem is rotation, defense, and bbiq.

DJ freakin Dozier??  Who the hell is he??

Denver had some unknowns to step up. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is Trae (flaws and all) and JC carrying the load like it was 2 years ago. Until these wing players, Bogi, Hunter, Huerter and Cam step up and show a level of consistency - this is what we'll get. Unfortunate.

Package all 4 of them for a real player...lol