• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nuggets

lethalweapon3

One of the softest teams I've ever seen. 

Cam needs to concentrate on getting midrange and rim shots . The three pointer should only  supplement those shots when his feet are set. 

What has happened to the defense and energy?  Push the ball. Since your not a physical team how about running with all the athletic ballplayers they have.

What is up with Gallo? I was hoping he would come back in better shape and contribute more but I don't know. Remember we only have one player who was an Allstar . I think we were counting on our depth over star players but that may not be working. Can you win a championship this way? I don't know. 

Schlenk ruined this franchise when he traded away Luka Doncic for Trae and Cam...We aint winning shit with those 2 as our "best players".....Cam is an accident waiting to happen.. And Trae defense is so bad if he aint scoring 35 we can hang it up. Especially with all of the stupid turnovers.....Collins is our best player by far right now by far.. .Best pick by Travis at #19....Capela extension looks stupid too.. Hunter traded for 3 picks isnt looking so good either.. And Gallo for 20 million? Wtf man...

Damn Good Times GIF - Damn Good Times Florida Evans - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Plainview1981 said:

There is no excuse for this team to drop 9 out of 10 games.

will have to check the stats but I doubt title-teams drop 9 out of 10 games often

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, aali34 said:

I hope Nate gets put on the spot in the postgame presser. Losing is one thing, but this has been terrible to watch. Someone gotta take accountability. 

There is no sense of urgency. I HATE whatever offense this is. The pace is killing me.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Calling it now...

Last year's team was a 2013 Braves fluke that won't be repeated.

This team will be dismantled very soon and it'll be the next iteration down the road that actually is able to pull something off. The good is that they will be known as the team that busted the door open for the Braves and maybe Georgia football as well, because they should not have won that game 7 vs Philly.

• Premium Member
Just now, Plainview1981 said:

Problem is that Trae, Bogi and Collins are all bad defenders and CC is playing heartless. Huerter is only decent every now and then.

JC been looking like our best so far this season. I think it's fair to say he's shed that label. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, aali34 said:

That's not what he said at all. Don't misrepresent his words.

He said some silly shit that he shouldn't have said

CASE CLOSED

-----------------------------------

And look at JC go to work

JC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Edited by Bonkers

• Premium Member
Just now, Bonkers said:

He said some silly shit that he shouldn't have said

CASE CLOSED

He described human nature in general. When the stakes are higher, the intensity rises and the regular season has lees of it so it's not as exciting. 

That statement itself isn't why the team is losing, it being true might be. 

• Thanks 1