• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nuggets

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Bogi needs to stay off the three point line for a while and just focus on midrange shots. 

Bogi was shooting 41.1% from deep this month before tonight, so...no.

The issue is his edge and aggressiveness are missing on both ends of the floor this year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member

There were times when Bogi had a clear path to the basket but chose to pass to the perimeter.  

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

You are still on time for Saitama for sure, it's not even on major exchanges yet. Shiba is still a good long term play like for 2-3 years. You definitely missed out on DOGE. 

Yeah, Elon artificially pumped DOGE up. He pumped it up only to leave a lot of people who thought it could only go up from there holding the bag. I have a little $$$ in it but I think it's dead and not coming back.

6 hours ago, terrell said:

What a crazy year for Atlanta sports. Braves win a World Series, and now the Falcons are actually more watchable than the Hawks.

Crazy right!!!! The NFC overall is so bad the falcons legitimately has a chance to get a wild card spot! That’s really sad….cause the falcons unfortunately for us fans are truly not good but I can see them slipping into the playoffs with a 9-8 record.

AND THE BEAT GOES ON....

Remember the old comedy movie, "The gang that can't shoot straight?"  That's a great description of the Atlanta Hawks last night.  Free throws: 15-21  Threes: 5-28  Opponent: 10-35 = 15 points right there.  

Missing from down town:  Hunter 0-5  Huerter 0-5.  

Time for someone to put on their "big boy pants."  All in all, last night the Hawks played a good game except they couldn't put the ball in the basket.  Over and over.  

As of right now the Hawks face an uphill battle to make the playoffs.  We all dreamed, after last season, of great things and now our dream has turned into a nightmare.

When will it end?  Not until our shots start to go in.  Can't win if you can't score.....

😪

• Like 3

7 hours ago, hawkman said:

Yeah, Elon artificially pumped DOGE up. He pumped it up only to leave a lot of people who thought it could only go up from there holding the bag. I have a little $$$ in it but I think it's dead and not coming back.

It will come back in 2024 but he put people in a bad situation. It already reached its current peak in 2021. I remember Ripple doing this in 2017. It slowly moved to 1 dollar and over but for those who got in late didn't make much money at all.

We've played the 2nd hardest schedule in the league so far, with 9 of those 13 games being on the road.

The "elite" Golden St Warriors, have played the weakest schedule in the league and have played 9 of their 12 games at home.  8 in a row until last night in Chicago.

So while we see that we have glaring problems vs the "good" teams on the road, let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater just yet. Let's see if playing at home will at least get our role players energized enough to pull out some wins in these next 4 - 5 weeks.

I predicted that the Hawks will go on at least a 12 game win streak starting in December, and running through New Years.  That looks like a pipe dream right now, but maybe not.

With 13 of our next 18 games at home, we're really about to see if this team is complete trash, or if they can take care of business at home and run their record well over .500 by the time they start their next significant road trip on Dec 27th.

I want to see Nate continue to play with his lineups, even if he has to bench a few starters, but still get them their minutes ( if they play well ).  And as much as people are down on Gallo right now, I'm probably the only Hawk fan who would be willing to START Gallo, seeing that the big lineup was highly successful during the playoffs.  You could start Gallo, but still play him his current workload of minutes, and see if you can maximize his value playing with Trae - Collins - Capela.

Also, it may be time to stop trying to force "WingStop" to live up to their expectations as future starters, and play them both as reserves against "softer" competition.  Let the vets start the game and see if the kids can sustain it with high energy in the middle parts of the half.

And whomever is playing the best, can be out on the floor with Trae and Johnny Mini Max at the end.

But there's no need for this just yet.

Panicked GIFs | Tenor

Panic Button GIFs | Tenor

red button - GIF on Imgur

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

We are the 5th worst team in the league after tonight. Dang.

190911AE-DBD7-486A-97F5-55DB285A8C27.png

C8BF276F-EA6D-4B99-A962-0F9346D3B62C.png

26th best 26/30.

Does Schlenk get any blame for this?

He's the one that drafted and signed(re-signed) all of this so called "talent"...smh

And people treat him like he's the savior or some shizz......

Hawks are soft as hell.....

Hunter and Reddish look like busts out there right now..

And Trae over Doncic is just sad...Why take the 6'0 guy over the 6'8 one?

That's 2 top 10 picks in the same freakin year...Ugg

Spellman fat ass over Mitchell Robinson pissed me off too..

Extending Capela for no reason...

40 million for Gallo..

Rondo signing

Resigning over the hill Lou

List goes on and on..

We've been LOSERS every year since he's been here..

Last season Playoff run was off emotion from getting rid of LP who the players hated..4

Edited by terrell

4 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

We've played the 2nd hardest schedule in the league so far, with 9 of those 13 games being on the road.

The "elite" Golden St Warriors, have played the weakest schedule in the league and have played 9 of their 12 games at home.  8 in a row until last night in Chicago.

So while we see that we have glaring problems vs the "good" teams on the road, let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater just yet. Let's see if playing at home will at least get our role players energized enough to pull out some wins in these next 4 - 5 weeks.

I predicted that the Hawks will go on at least a 12 game win streak starting in December, and running through New Years.  That looks like a pipe dream right now, but maybe not.

With 13 of our next 18 games at home, we're really about to see if this team is complete trash, or if they can take care of business at home and run their record well over .500 by the time they start their next significant road trip on Dec 27th.

I want to see Nate continue to play with his lineups, even if he has to bench a few starters, but still get them their minutes ( if they play well ).  And as much as people are down on Gallo right now, I'm probably the only Hawk fan who would be willing to START Gallo, seeing that the big lineup was highly successful during the playoffs.  You could start Gallo, but still play him his current workload of minutes, and see if you can maximize his value playing with Trae - Collins - Capela.

Also, it may be time to stop trying to force "WingStop" to live up to their expectations as future starters, and play them both as reserves against "softer" competition.  Let the vets start the game and see if the kids can sustain it with high energy in the middle parts of the half.

And whomever is playing the best, can be out on the floor with Trae and Johnny Mini Max at the end.

But there's no need for this just yet.

Panicked GIFs | Tenor

Panic Button GIFs | Tenor

red button - GIF on Imgur

12 game winning streak?