• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I think the lighter schedule is the reason we will rocket up the standings.   That's not even a question.   I also think in a 7 game series, we are a very hard out.   Even as constructed.   I don't ignore the ability of the Dallas Mavericks.  Before beating us they had beaten Memphis twice and Philadelphia.  They beat Memphis by an average of 25.    And they beat Philly by 9 even though Philly shot 51.4% from the field?  You tell me how they do that.

That was a night we just took the loss.   We were sluggish.  We gave them too many corner threes.  I believe that played again, we'd do better. 

Dallas had just lost back to back games vs Orlando and OKC.. lol

And We give every team wide open 3's....

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
Just now, terrell said:

We give every team wide open 3's....

Yeah..  And?  This is not a new thing.   I hope that we will learn to not give everybody the three but that will come with BBIQ i.e. knowing that there's no need to double the post when you have shooters outside. 

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

Well Bradly Beal's value just dropped. 

I wonder if Travis is still interested.  @NBASupes, @Sothron, and @thecampster.  I know Supes mentioned Travis had interest earlier in the season. 

Not just Beal's the whole Wizard's team.  They go into tank mode now.  I would take a look at Harrell (being that he just had that fight) or KCP..(Being that he just had that fight). 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Not just Beal's the whole Wizard's team.  They go into tank mode now.  I would take a look at Harrell (being that he just had that fight) or KCP..(Being that he just had that fight). 

They're only 1 game behind us.. lol..

Sad..

6 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Yeah..  And?  This is not a new thing.   I hope that we will learn to not give everybody the three but that will come with BBIQ i.e. knowing that there's no need to double the post when you have shooters outside. 

So we're still learning there's no need to double the post when there are shooters outside? Seriously?

11 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Well Bradly Beal's value just dropped. 

I wonder if Travis is still interested.  @NBASupes, @Sothron, and @thecampster.  I know Supes mentioned Travis had interest earlier in the season. 

I should clarify I am not interested...lol

Washington is going to max him out. If anything, this just gives them time for trades to the offseason since the market is dried out for them for the game changers they been coveting. 

Washington didn't learn from giving Wall a supermax so watch them do it again

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:There is three things about Phoenix I just received:

1. Capela and a lot of draft assets might be enough to get Ayton. This is news to me, he told me a couple of weeks ago JC was one of the targets but now Clint is. Clint's value is through the roof even in an off season. He does so much for winning ball.

2. Ayton has fallen out of favor with the organization. They just don't think he has star potential and he's worth JC money but no where close to Trae money in their eyes.

is the thought for OO to move to PF long term if we are actually interested here? JC + Ayton is nice too 🤷‍♂️Ayton on a max though — not sure about that. 

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Why would we be open to that tho?

I'm not averse to trade but Bagley and filler is negative value i don't want. 

It doesn't have to be that exact iteration. But If the Kings were open to trading Halliburton, I wonder if the kings would have open to a deal involving JC.

12 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

is the thought for OO to move to PF long term if we are actually interested here? JC + Ayton is nice too 🤷‍♂️Ayton on a max though — not sure about that. 

Honestly, it just opens up other trade opportunities 

• Like 1

Philly fans starting to realize that clearing cap (trading Simmons and/or Tobias this deadline) needs to be the move for the Sixers in order to get Harden in the offseason. Gonna be an interesting less than 48 hrs folks.

Edited by GameTime
  • Like 2