My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

@NBASupes

I'm assuming this is rival GM's.

It is but I would assume the same. It doesn't seem like they are all in at this time. That said, Collin Sexton was in the same boat. The Hawks want an impact player, not just a trade to make a trade. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

@NBASupes @thecampster  Give us updates, we need something to be excited about.  If you don't have any, make some up -- make me believe KAT is coming for gallo, cam, and a few firsts

I have nothing right now. He said he will reach out to me tomorrow if he has any updates. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I have nothing right now. He said he will reach out to me tomorrow if he has any updates. 

But my guy will hit me up the next time hoopshype refreshes itself and I’ll spin some trade off that! -Superonious III

• Haha 3

Danilo wants to be with us for the rest of the SEASON, not career, season. TRADE THIS BUSINESS MAN CHUCKER!!!!!

I can’t watch Gallo shoot warm up shots in games anymore and go 2-11. 

Danillo Gallinari: 'I'd love to remain in Atlanta for the remainder of the season'

i_51_d2_31_danilo-gallinari.png?w=190

Interviewed by Sky Sport, Danilo Gallinari said that he would love to remain with the Hawks for the remainder of the season. There were rumors about his possible trade in the past days. “I am ready to stay and I would love to remain for the remainder of the season because a change of a team is never easy, for several reasons. But anything can happen” Gallinari said.

via Sportando

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Danilo wants to be with us for the rest of the SEASON, not career, season. TRADE THIS BUSINESS MAN CHUCKER!!!!!

Danillo Gallinari: 'I'd love to remain in Atlanta for the remainder of the season'

Interviewed by Sky Sport, Danilo Gallinari said that he would love to remain with the Hawks for the remainder of the season. There were rumors about his possible trade in the past days. “I am ready to stay and I would love to remain for the remainder of the season because a change of a team is never easy, for several reasons. But anything can happen” Gallinari said.

via Sportando

I should have an update on him. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

via Sportando

These are the type of quotes and stories that don't mean anything.  He can't say he wants to be traded or the Hawks told him they are shopping him.  He's saying the professional thing you are supposed to say.  

He does have nights where he goes 2-11, but that is true for a lot of NBA players.  Gallo has to take some rough shots because no one else on the 2nd unit can get a bucket consistently either.  

• Like 2

• Premium Member
46 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

well how bout making something up then?  GIve us something, we're desperate!  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Shams dropped article this morning. John collins frustrated with his role is hilarious given he can't create his own shot lol. Go get simmons already

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
Just now, kg01 said:

I'm gonna give @NBASupes @thecampster and @Sothron until high noon to get us something or kg's sources(sic) are gonna give the mother of all updates.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e478qm0yrw1zlizlfbbez

KG PM'd me and our sources are aligned -- giant bomb ready to be dropped, not sure if you guys will be able to handle it, but whatever KG decides to release, it's 100% legit

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, thecampster said:

There is real concern around the league about Hunter's health/knees.

This makes me very sad.  Curry had concern about his ankles though and he turned out to be a solid role player, so hopefully the Emory Hoxpital is doing good work after all

14 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

KG PM'd me and our sources are aligned -- giant bomb ready to be dropped, not sure if you guys will be able to handle it, but whatever KG decides to release, it's 100% legit

I've kept my sources(sic) quiet out of respect for our insiders ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47olnahw2wwis30t3d7w

Considering how the season's going, all bets are off.

I'll neither confirm nor deny that the sources are the voices in my head.  All I'll say is sometimes, to get a little clarity, you gotta go insane.

T-minus 30 minutes, insiders....

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, txsting said:

I thought Philly was playing hardball with everyone.  No way we are getting Simmons that cheap, right?

That's probably our initial offer -- there's no way that has been seriously considered by Philly.  Simmons has been clowned for 6 straight months but the guy played legitimately very good for most of that series.  The free throw issue can be worked out (no way he stays at all-time historically low FT%), and he is still an elite defender and elite open court player.  Philly has to be desperate to take that package and imo it's a bit of a fleece.

I'd do it but it probably means we need to ship Capela in the offseason and Simmons/Trae both need to learn to play off ball.  The most worrisome piece for me is NAte and his coaching staff being able to be creative enough to utilize Simmons well.  Nate is old school and not really know for creative Xs and Os.