• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

9 minutes ago, Sothron said:

KAT hasn't done pick and roll in awhile. he can do it but it isn't his game. He's killer in pick and pop, iso and in the low post.  Simmons is a definite lob threat but good luck getting him to play point forward. I've said for years if he moved to PF as a rim runner/dunker and a low post player he'd be unstoppable. But again...good luck. Philly's former coach tried that, it seemed to be working but Ben hated it and that ended the experiment.

He was a monster at it with D. Rose but no one he's had can do it since. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

How bout this.

Philly gets: Gallo and Bogi

Hawks get: Ben and shake (not you @shakes but attention just paid you :indifferent:)

I posted it on realgm, the general board.

I titled it: Whose making these Ben trades Morey?

395FDB1F-7620-4444-BAC7-EE9441F80521.jpeg

Cmon Spud, that’s your most ridiculous one yet,.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We had a couple major convos today, I am waiting till his Indy contact gets back to him which should be tonight, maybe right now. I am just waiting but I already got good groundbreaking shit. I just need some of the Indy stuff confirmed. 

dis-gon-be-good-gif-lawn-chair-3.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

We had a couple major convos today, I am waiting till his Indy contact gets back to him which should be tonight, maybe right now. I am just waiting but I already got good groundbreaking shit. I just need some of the Indy stuff confirmed. 

Not my CAM!!!!

or JC , Hunter, or Huerter.

• Haha 1

We had a couple major convos today, I am waiting till his Indy contact gets back to him which should be tonight, maybe right now. I am just waiting but I already got good groundbreaking ****. I just need some of the Indy stuff confirmed. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

• Moderators
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Haha, gonna be tj McConnell to make bleachy happy.

McConnell would make a lot of us happy if he can be as effective here as he has been elsewhere the last few years.  Wright was much better in LA too so I'm not taking it as a given that guys will translate but he is someone I've wanted the last couple FA periods he was available (and went super cheap for his contributions).  That all assumes a reasonable price paid on our end.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

If it’s Sabonis or Brogdon I love it, if it’s Turner please don’t do it. I like Duarte. Who is this fo? :sarcastic:

Brogdan cant be traded.. Not a fan anyway.. lol

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, AHF said:

McConnell would make a lot of us happy if he can be as effective here as he has been elsewhere the last few years.  Wright was much better in LA too so I'm not taking it as a given that guys will translate but he is someone I've wanted the last couple FA periods he was available (and went super cheap for his contributions).  That all assumes a reasonable price paid on our end.

Yall overrated him.  Not as good as Wright, imho.  Even if he is, not demonstrably so.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Groundbreaking shit???….I can’t wait! I hope it includes KAT.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

@kg01 are we rooting for Georgia 🏈 tonight? I forget who the hell is dawgs, wait you’re G tech! Dang it, who is Georgia? I know we got like 27 fans. @TheNorthCydeRises I think. 

Anyways, Go Dawgs over Alabama on BSPN. 

Herschel Walker was one of the reasons I started working out 🏋🏾‍♂️ He made it cool 😎 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 are we rooting for Georgia 🏈 tonight? I forget who the hell is dawgs, wait you’re G tech! Dang it, who is Georgia? I know we got like 27 fans. @TheNorthCydeRises I think. 

Herschel Walker was one of the reasons I started working out 🏋🏾‍♂️ He made it cool 😎 

Go Dawgs baby!!!  Put an end to the 1980 nonsense tonight. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Love the Dawgs, pray we win tonight.

• Like 1