• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL . . another rebound by Robinson who simply reaches over the top of Collins, because Collins refuses to put a body on people to get good rebounding position.

I don't want to hear JC is untouchable from anybody.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

I am so done with this team at this point. We are never healthy. Another game we might possibly have won if people were healthy. But they aren't. We get Hunter back, Capela and now Bogi out. We give up wide open lanes to the basket and leave wide open threes. You can't have both. Take something away.

And offensively this is another game where I wonder if Trae is hurt after that flagrant foul from Nurkic that wasn't called a flagrant. Trae's dad on twitter said it almost broke Trae's back. He can't hit anything out there. 

Would have won if nate mcmillian wasnt a freaking idiot. He took out the one player that was the sole reason for the comeback. time after time we know jc at the 5 does not work and what do we do, play jc at the 5

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, aali34 said:

This season is a wash. Travis is right to have everyone available except Trae. OO and Dre need to stay though.

We've taken a big step back, but we can still move forward. 

crying.thumb.jpg.87a9ed64b0d915adfa01b1dede8fff03.jpg