Official Game Thread: Knicks "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

24 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae actually played well on both ends late. It was the others outside of Gallo this time around especially JC who killed us. The bench did their thing

Yeah he was alot better than yesterday..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, aali34 said:

Naw, Dre played ass tonight, but you don't find 6'8 wings that can shoot and defend often. He's highly valuable. OO is a defensive prodigy with a soft touch whose still developing and Trae is Trae.

Everyone else can be good contributors on good teams, but they don't fit here.

None of those three are winners.

23 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Trae, OO and Dre are the only guys that should be not included in trade talks.

I love JC but the combo of him, Bogi, and Kev are too limited collectively. We need elite creation from either the 2 or 4 and we don't have it.

The point of attack is Trae and he needs someone who can alleviate the pressure. Dre might be that guy but we need someone who LIKES attacking the basket. 

JC can't play the 5 no matter how much they force it. Shoulda kept OO and Gallo if they wanted to win.

Yall are finally seeing the light...

2 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Naw, Dre played ass tonight, but you don't find 6'8 wings that can shoot and defend often. He's highly valuable. OO is a defensive prodigy with a soft touch whose still developing and Trae is Trae.

Everyone else can be good contributors on good teams, but they don't fit here.

Hunter's defense is vastly overrated by this fan base.  We talk like he's an all-defensive team candidate, but he's barely a middle of the road defender.

Damn . . I'm so glad my Bengals won tonight

- Tennessee Vols got waxed by Kentucky

- Hawks died at the end vs the Knicks

- But my Bengals broke the Bo Jackson Curse . . . 31 years between playoff wins.  Damn.

24 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I remember last season in the playoffs against the Bucks JC tried to back down Tucker and Tucker literally brickwalled him LOL

JC is really weak physically. Which brings up another thing that needs to be addressed 

Who is the Strength & Conditioning coach for this team?!?!? They always get pushed around

I see why he tried the performance enhancing crap...

• Haha 3

• Premium Member

We have a very real chance of going 2 wins in our last 16 games and growing with the upcoming schedule.

We have not won a home game since Nov 22nd. 10 straight home LOSSES.  This is what a tanking team does. This team was two wins from going to the FINALS just LAST f***ing SEASON.

I can't put into words how pissed off I am about this team. They have robbed me of any joy of watching them play. They go out there, play soft  and lose. There hasn't been a single player's only meeting. Watch Nate on the sidelines. He just stands there with his arms crossed and says nothing. 

This team needs to move some people for Ben or another superstar or frankly go into a rebuild again around Trae. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
27 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Trae, OO and Dre are the only guys that should be not included in trade talks.

I love JC but the combo of him, Bogi, and Kev are too limited collectively. We need elite creation from either the 2 or 4 and we don't have it.

The point of attack is Trae and he needs someone who can alleviate the pressure. Dre might be that guy but we need someone who LIKES attacking the basket. 

JC can't play the 5 no matter how much they force it. Shoulda kept OO and Gallo if they wanted to win.

Nate continues to set Collins up to fail by pairing him with Gallo for some unknown strange reason.  John is not a center.  he is more of a combo forward than center but Hawks management has made up their minds about him

• Like 3

• Premium Member

We let one get away. 

I will say, I like what the second team did... especially in the 3rd 4th... they gave a lot of hope. 

I think Gallo has been playing his heart out. 

However, we missed Capela. A lot.  OO is proven that he's definitely the BU C of the Hawks. 

Wasn't happy with JC tonight... his shooting when he came back in was atrocious and defense was bad. 

Nobody could stay with Fournier. 

But I must also put this in...

I believe Randall scared the refs because they would not call fouls on him.   He is definitely a bully and he bullies everybody and didn't get called for it.   And the travel twice.. 3 second... 24 second that ended up sending him to the foul line with points is crazy. 

I don't know what the trade is going to be or if there is going to be a trade.   I'm just glad we get the chance to see a consistency grow.

Cam is a traitor.. F--- Cam. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hunter's defense is vastly overrated by this fan base.  We talk like he's an all-defensive team candidate, but he's barely a middle of the road defender.

He's a good point of attack and man to man defender, but not a disruptive team defender.

They won't do it, but Nate needs to be let go.   There are other issues as well.  But he isn't doing anything to help this team.   In fact I believe his coaching is making it worse. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
Just now, phoostal said:

They won't do it, but Nate needs to be let go.   There are other issues as well.  But he isn't doing anything to help this team.   In fact I believe his coaching is making it worse. 

I am finally there with Nate.

• Like 1