• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

26 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

If we don't get a 7 footer on this team in this next draft, Schlenk is an idiot

Mitchell Robinson was right there and he took Spellman.. smfh.. Just after he made that stupid trade.. Ugh...That was a rough night for me....

Edited by terrell

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae defense is so bad

Hawks need a new PG Im sorry.. Hes just a chucker out there...Either that or we need a superstar center....Guaranteee our wings would be better if we had a guy like Lamelo running the offense...They cant even get into a rythym...... Trae should be the 6th man for instant offense...

No more 6'0 pg's please.... Sorry Rife...lol\

Leading scorer but worst +- of all the starters......

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Hawks need a new PG Im sorry.. Hes just a chucker out there...Either that or we need a superstar center....Guaranteee our wings would be better if we had a guy like Lamelo running the offense...They cant even get into a rythym...... Trae should be the 6th man for instant offense...

You should listen to my pod tomorrow when I post it. It's not negative at all but it addresses the right way to build around Trae.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Ya'll need to quit about our wings being better if they had someone else outside of Trae.

Trae gets those guys wide open looks with his passing.  And our wings have every opportunity to show what they can do with the ball in their hands, when Trae is not in the game.  And more often times than not, they can't do it.

As for as LaMelo, the three wings that he plays with are head and shoulders above what we have here.  Bridges, Haywood, and Oubre can all create their own offense, and knock down shots.

Why can't the wings do like Gallo does, and come in and knock down open shots?

That's why I say that it should be Gallo that starts at the 3.

But stop overrating our wings.  They're decent players.  But neither Hunter, Bogi, or Huerter start on this Knicks team over Barrett and Fournier.   We do not have a good wing group, compared to the rest of the league.

Great play Gallo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Ya'll need to quit about our wings being better if they had someone else outside of Trae.

Trae gets those guys wide open looks with his passing.  And our wings have every opportunity to show what they can do with the ball in their hands, when Trae is not in the game.  And more often times than not, they can't do it.

As for as LaMelo, the three wings that he plays with are head and shoulders above what we have here.  Bridges, Haywood, and Oubre can all create their own offense, and knock down shots.

Why can't the wings do like Gallo does, and come in and knock down open shots?

That's why I say that it should be Gallo that starts at the 3.

But stop overrating our wings.  They're decent players.  But neither Hunter, Bogi, or Huerter start on this Knicks team over Barrett and Fournier.   We do not have a good wing group, compared to the rest of the league.

Great play Gallo.

Wide open looks out of rhythm doesn't really help guys like that. This isn't 2k

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, Q45T said:

I think teams pretty much just figured out our offense… a lot of the stuff we did last season ain’t working anymore. 

They don't play drop coverage on us anymore.

When they pressure Trae up high we need either high IQ playmaking from the screener or we need a high scoring wing that likes attacking the rim to attack the scramble.

This offense is too reliant on the talent of the players, but they have deficiencies in key areas.

• Like 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

All Nate would have to do is switch it up just one time.

Finish the game with this lineup

• Trae
  • Hunter
  • Gallo
  • Collins
  • Okongwu

That gives you the strongest combined possible lineup on offense and defense that you can play.

I’m for it. Switch it up at the end .