lethalweapon3

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, terrell said:

Supes looking at you...

image.jpeg.25ef9bb28326c2da2a52c7979ef7bec6.jpeg

You can look at me too Cam is my guy with me being a Duke and Hawks fan.  I'll admit when im wrong and as much as i like Cam and his upside. If he was legit the problem in the locker room then he needed to go end of discussion.  Still hope and would like to think he isn't a locker room problem to his teammates. But if they keep this up for awhile theirs not much you can say against it.

Listen, Im shocked but pleased by the way we were able to turn this game around.

That being said, we have some really bad habits we have to clean up.

My pet peeve, we were maybe only 2:15 seconds in to the 4th quarter and we used all of our fouls. Minny is in the penalty for the rest of the game. JC was the biggest culprit tonight with 2 of them, but typically its Gallo, Lou and Bogi with the take fouls and maybe 1 other legit foul that does it every game.

Tonight, we have a lead, but the games when we are playing from behind, it's hard to overcome a deficit AND not being able  to defend because it's an automatic 2 shots.

We must address this. Especially with the bench unit during quarter changes. We cannot keep putting the starters back in down the stretch and they are playing in the penalty because the 2nd unit used every foul up in 4 minutes or less.

• Like 2