• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics

lethalweapon3

Thank goodness Trae ok. Hobbled but ok 

Lemme ask you guys this, do you think the departure of Cam has affected Hunter's game? He's been complete ass for about a month and it's the only thing I can think is wrong other than an undisclosed injury. I'm leaning towards non injury issues because he's making some dumbass plays man...

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hunter, are you serious?

Catch the ball with 2 hands and put it off the glass.   You're not John Collins.

This dude is quickly turning into a fan "un" favorite.

I'm honestly surprised at some of his low BBIQ plays this season. He always seemed to make the right plays prior to this season. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hunter, are you serious?

Catch the ball with 2 hands and put it off the glass.   You're not John Collins.

This dude is quickly turning into a fan "un" favorite.

Hes definitely not untouchable anymore...He's Making it easier for us to low ball him though...No way Im giving him a HUGE bag... 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, terrell said:

Hes definitely not untouchable anymore...He's Making it easier for us to low ball him though...No way Im giving him a HUGE bag... 

He will have to have one heck of a postseason to get a huge deal. Playing like this won't even get him Huerter's money.

Year 4 is when Jaylen Brown made his jump.. Hopefully we get that from Dre.. Not giving up on the guy just yet....

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

I like Trae being in position to rebound after going under a screen aggressively.  Then came back with the mid range.  I like the energy Smart brings out of him.  And  John would’ve caught that halfcourt alley oop he attempted to Dre.

I demand thee head administrator decree the deployment of Trae in conjunction with Delon so that facilitation can be so maximized as the burn of a whores iris whilst looking directly into the sun!  Excuse me I just watched The Tragedy of Macbeth.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Year 4 is when Jaylen Brown made his jump.. Hopefully we get that from Dre.. Not giving up on the guy yet.....

Oh no, hell no on giving up on him.  We've just seen enough good and even great from him that we notice when he's doing bad.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I went against the grain big time tonight.

Took Hawks, Pistons, and Nets straight up.

All 3 are winning, as of now.

Detroit is letting us down....

• Sad 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

What a crazy bullshit call on Trae.

They better call that foul on every player from here on out.

Officials, at worst, have been calling that as a no-call.

National TV games and playoffs will be called differently for Trae and he should know that by now. He has to expect this and know he can't bend the rules.