• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics

lethalweapon3

8 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

I like Trae but he is hard to watch when he is playing hero ball, taking bad shots and not including the rest of the team .  Here we go giving up a big lead again. I'm baffled with Hunter's play.

Hero ball?!?!?, If nobody else is scoring then who is going to score?  Hunter?, Capela?, Bogi?

He needs another scorer that is going to take pressure off of him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Nate has to earn his check right here.  They are keying off of Trae...  Our bench is weakened but we have to play the second team and let Trae get some rest.   And tune up the defense. 

15 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

I like Trae but he is hard to watch when he is playing hero ball, taking bad shots and not including the rest of the team .  Here we go giving up a big lead again. I'm baffled with Hunter's play.

Ya'll have to stop with the every long 3 that Trae takes, is a hero ball.  The guy shoot like 40% on that shot.  

That's not a hero ball shot, if he has his feet set and isn't rushing it.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
Just now, LucastheThird said:

That was a terrible quarter, maybe I need to turn the 4th quarter off. They were up 14 before I started watching.

It's time for terrell to go to the store.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

The fact we played as poorly as we could and are only down 4 I’ll take. 

but damn these refs need to be consistent. Called some fouls on Boston in the first half. Let them play rugby in the 3rd. Either is fine. Just be consistent, please.