• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Hero ball?!?!?, If nobody else is scoring then who is going to score?  Hunter?, Capela?, Bogi?

He needs another scorer that is going to take pressure off of him.

One man will never beat a team. You can't pound the rock going one on one and win. Move the ball get a rhythm to your offense. We scored 13 points in a quarter.  You have to trust your teammates and move the ball. That will get you better shots. It would help if Hunter looked like he had a clue. A little defense would help. 

1 minute ago, FL_BRYANT said:

One man will never beat a team. You can't pound the rock going one on one and win. Move the ball get a rhythm to your offense. We scored 13 points in a quarter.  You have to trust your teammates and move the ball. That will get you better shots. It would help if Hunter looked like he had a clue. A little defense would help. 

...............................Nevermind, I think you always blame Trae for everything.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LucastheThird said:

At least Solo knew he wasn't a main part of the offense. My opinion of our wings has done an absolute 180. Keep Bogi, wrap him in bubblewrap, and get rid of Huerter & Hunter. 

Hunter, Huerter, Capela, should net us something good right? Ayton maybe? Too bad Minnesota is pretty good now. I guess KAT is off the table..

8 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Ya'll have to stop with the every long 3 that Trae takes, is a hero ball.  The guy shoot like 40% on that shot.  

That's not a hero ball shot, if he has his feet set and isn't rushing it.

It's hero ball when no one else touches the ball and his teammates are just watching him play one on five. One of the jobs of a point guard is to get his team into rhythm. That is hard to do when your pounding the rock hunting your shot.

• Premium Member

The Hawks have earned this  sad moment.    There is no movement on offense.   The fact that Trae got into the lane and everybody was just standing on the perimeter... says that we are not thinking basketball.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, LucastheThird said:

I'm normally optimistic, but this is not good. I don't share the trust that they can "turn it on" and run through the playoffs. 

We need a top 8 spot.  We can't be in the position where it's 1 game and you're out.   We need at least one game to burn.

Then once we get in the playoffs, we'll see where it goes.

John Collins will be greatly appreciated when he comes back into the lineup.

• Like 2

When OO got hurt that was it.

Capela doesn’t score. Doesn’t get offensive rebounds or second chance points. Doesn’t keep the other team off the o boards. He is killing us. This team is full of dead weight.

• Like 1