• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, FL_BRYANT said:

Hunter looks like he has completely lost his confidence?  This is a problem. 

Trade him tonight for a draft pick... Perserve him on the bench.  I don't care if we play Knox... Hunter shouldn't see a start in an Atlanta Uni ever again... HE SUCKS.

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

When OO got hurt that was it.

Capela doesn’t score. Doesn’t get offensive rebounds or second chance points. Doesn’t keep the other team off the o boards. He is killing us. This team is full of dead weight.

Hawks need to upgrade every other position around Trae. smh

You see all of the hustle plays that Marcus Smart makes?

When people used to talk about Cam and Hunter being good defenders, neither of those guys made those types of plays.

Cam could at least get steals every now and then.  De'Andre is strictly a man defender, that generates no hustle plays, deflections, or blocks on defense.

• Like 2

I'm not going to turn into a negative poster, but I fully think this season is lost. Just play our rooks and try to get a high draft pick for trade bait in the summer. We failed to get better last offseason and failed to make any moves at the deadline. We have to retool for next year. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

SMH . . . what a nightmare game for Hunter. 

And they get a 3 on the other end.

That's your ballgame folks.

He’s been terrible man!

im really starting to be done with him. 

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
Just now, LucastheThird said:

I'm not going to turn into a negative poster, but I fully think this season is lost. Just play our rooks and try to get a high draft pick for trade bait in the summer. We failed to get better last offseason and failed to make any moves at the deadline. We have to retool for next year. 

I don't.  

I think we are undermanned right now... but even undermanned we started very strong. 

Just now, REHawksFan said:

It's straight painful watching Hunter man. Doesn't look like a nba player.

The front office need to admit that hunter is not untouchable and not some future cornerstone.

Hunter really need to refocus on what his role is.