• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

They immediately went on a 3rd quarter run to tie the game, without us scoring a single point.

From there, it's just been a slow death.

I'm checking the boxscore....Hunter...eeech!

What is wrong with him?

• Premium Member
Just now, Threezus said:

I like Nate as a coach but he also infuriates me at times as well.  He has always been a don't play younger guys type of dude which makes it take them forever to flourish if they do at all.  Which also bites the team in the ass when injuries hit and later int he year when people are tired and their not ready to contribute at all.   I also hate how he waits till the absolute last second to call a timeout or try and slowdown a team thats taking advantage and sometimes that ends up being too late as well.  Like it was tonight in the 3rd quarter and im not saying that completely lost them the game.  But it gave away all momentum the hawks had at halftime and kept letting them sink further down missing shot after shot.

Such B.S. Here.

Didn't Nate have Cam and Hunter as Starters??

How about Trae and Huerter?

None of these guys are 5th year yet. 

I know that HS is a place where you guys try out Narratives... BUT THIS ONE IS PURE B.S. 

Our OLD Team last year  was:

Capela - Oldest Starter

JC - 4th Year.

Hunter - 2nd Year.

Cam - 2nd Year

Trae - 3rd year...

Off the bench was Bogi and Gallo. 

JC actually starts over Gallo...   

The only reason Clint starts over OO is because you don't sit the guy who lead the freakin League in Rebs last year and is 2nd this year... to play his BU... Especially when he 2nd Year BU Has been averaging about 22 mpg coming off of injury. 

But.. you got to spin your narrative so go ahead... 

6 minutes ago, Threezus said:

I like Nate as a coach but he also infuriates me at times as well.  He has always been a don't play younger guys type of dude which makes it take them forever to flourish if they do at all.  Which also bites the team in the ass when injuries hit and later int he year when people are tired and their not ready to contribute at all.   I also hate how he waits till the absolute last second to call a timeout or try and slowdown a team thats taking advantage and sometimes that ends up being too late as well.  Like it was tonight in the 3rd quarter and im not saying that completely lost them the game.  But it gave away all momentum the hawks had at halftime and kept letting them sink further down missing shot after shot.

It didn't seem like it . . . but Nate did call timeout when Boston cut the lead from 14 to 7 in just 90 seconds.

The other points, I completely agree with.

8 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Your whole post history

I'm sure you read my whole post history. Come on ,it's ok to disagree but don't make up something that didn't happen. I call it like I see it. I don't mind if you disagree just don't make something up to fit your narrative.  I've always been a fan of Trae but when he's hunting shots and not moving the ball i will say something.  We had 14 assist tonight.  Something is wrong. 

• Like 1