• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Glad Dre and Kev got the message.  You don't have to shoot the three!

Glad that the Defense had a gameplan...  Double Derozen.. get the ball out of his hand.

This is a definite good win. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Well what we really learned tonight is that when you double Derozen and force the ball out of his hands... Lavine is not big enough to take over the game.  We just told Chicago that when the playoffs come, we can beat them. 

Diesel . . . Lavine absolutely KILLS the Hawks.   If anything, he didn't shoot enough.  Only 8 - 14 FG ( 4 - 7 from 3 ), for 22 points.

4 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Once again the narratives proven wrong. 

Hawks can't win with Trae shooting a bunch...wrong.

Trae can't shoot in the 4th or the clutch....wrong.

LOL

Trae didnt shoot a bunch. He was just efficient...

And if you havent noticed how we've been playing down the stretch lately......

Its been bad..

Tonight was great to see...

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Great win tonight. Trae and Bogi were on another planet in the fourth quarter. Even Kevin and Hunter woke their asses up for this one. Let's keep this going!

Both need to have the aggressiveness they showed today every game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

Bawb just said that Huerter only had two free throw attempts in the month of February.  Damn ...

That’s just a part of his game that will always be nonexistent.  I question if he could last in the 80s-90s with 0 post game and 0 FT drawing game.

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

As nice as this win is we need tomorrow's game even more. Won't mean much if we lose against the wiz. 

Exactly. That is a must win game. Something is seriously wrong with these guys if they don't come out with a sense of urgency tomorrow.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Diesel . . . Lavine absolutely KILLS the Hawks.   If anything, he didn't shoot enough.  Only 8 - 14 FG ( 4 - 7 from 3 ), for 22 points.

He has killed the Hawks.

However, Derozen doesn't make the first pass to Lavine (out of the double).  Its hard for him to kill the Hawks when Brown, White, or Green is forcing up a shot.    Consistently, the ball went to one of those guys are Vuc.   I didn't see much of anybody else getting the ball... and then in the 4th, Derozen got beside himself.  Down the stretch, he came down about 6 times and missed...  that's about 6 straight times trying to shoot over either the double or a tight man on man.   I liked how we played it tonight. 

• Premium Member
Just now, hawkman said:

Exactly. That is a must win game. Something is seriously wrong with these guys if they don't come out with a sense of urgency tomorrow.

Washington is also a lousy team, we should come out with playoff intensity and crush them. 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

It is necessary that when JC comes back, he has to be a freak of nature.   I'm talking 18/10 down the stretch.  44% from three.   I've seen him on the side.   I hope he's not getting Ben Simmons comfy... I want him to come out like those Wild Dogs that LT used to talk about. 

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

We all know how that's gone in the past.:laugh:

They are a hodge podge of good players that can be gritty.  It's going to be a tough game because they haven't decided to tank yet. 

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Let’s not forget we were missing JC and OO as mentioned. That’s huge. 

Bulls also-ran down a few key guys, don't care about injury asterisks anymore this team is always injured we gotta win games no matter what, we're better than we've been playing even with the injuries 

• Like 3