• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pelicans at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

I didn't know that a leg injury makes your Brain not work

I was being sarcastic.. People like to use the "injury" excuse alot around here..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Marco gonna be mad at cha for attacking Trae.

I hate watching the Hawks when he's out there playing bad.. lol...Im tired of the Trae centric shit...When hes on hes great, but when hes off he's Turrible..

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

Just now, terrell said:

Trae fkn awful.. smh

Don't say that, marco and Trae gang gonna be mad at you and hate you for attacking their max contract blameless in their mind King. Don't you know we need him to always score 30. Leave him alone!!!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

I hate watching the Hawks when he's out there.. lol...Im tired of the Trae centric shit...

If we gonna play this style. They need to get dudes who can just beat you at will like occasionally Trae can. You can't do that with guys like JC, Capela, Gallo. You need real stars and superstars.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Don't say that, marco and Trae gang gonna be mad at you and hate you for attacking their max contract blameless in their mind King. Don't you know we need him to always score 30. Leave him alone!!!

I cant believe Nate just sits there and watches certain players stink up the joint..Whether its Trae or whomever... Trae shouldve been pulled after his 3rd turnover..And dont get me started on his defense.. Good lord.. He makes everyone else look worse when he's out there imo....

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

If we gonna play this style. They need to get dudes who can just beat you at will like occasionally Trae can. You can't do that with guys like JC, Capela, Gallo. You need real stars and superstars.

Agreed..

Save us bench..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

I cant believe Nate just sits there and watches certain players stink up the joint..Whether its Trae or whomever... Trae shouldve been pulled after his 3rd turnover..And dont get me started on his defense.. Good lord.. He makes everyone else look worse when he's out there imo....

You know how the NBA is. You start benching Trae, you will get fired. This isn't college sports 

• Sad 1