• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pelicans at Hawks

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

From Petit, to Pistol,

You didn’t even mention our own @kg01’s bashing of them and Joel Meyers :sarcastic:What? That’s not a rivalry is it? :indifferent:

7 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Herbert! Herbert Jones! Herbert Jones, Herbert Jones.

Real deal baller. 

8 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

who have won just three of 19 games that Ingram has missed to date.

Can’t lose today.

10 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

particularly if they’d like to extend their home winning streak to eight games (9-1 in last 10 home games).

Love it!

10 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

5 steals)

Thief 💗 

Awesome write up as usual @lethalweapon3 :bowdown: We aren’t worthy!!! (But we really do appreciate it!)

Go Hawks!!!!! :dance:

Vegas has Hawks -3.5

ps No 2K ; Livin the life of La Familia

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Nice touch for us oldies!  Thanks. 

Unsung on TVOne has some awesome episodes of R&B legends, but I think Billy Paul's has to be the wildest one I've seen. I'm from Philly and I had no idea how twisty-turny (and dangerous) his life and career was. Wowzers!

~lw3

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

It can’t be easy for the Big Easy to watch 2019’s #2 pick, Ja Knievel Morant, hurl himself into the sun for games on end, vaulting Memphis into on-paper contention in the NBA West. The empty calories that have been the statuses of Zion Williamson’s extended foot rehab have been unable to propel Vet-Min-turned-head-coach Willie Green’s club forward, and it’s been a drain around Lake Pontchartrain.

While they HAD to take Zion, I know they have to be pissed at how good Morant had turned out.  But at that time, they had their PG in Holiday, along with Ball playing with him.

If it's true that he wants out of New Orleans after he "heals", we need to see if we can be a player in that sweepstakes.

• Like 2

And before anyone thinks this game may be easy, CJ McCollum is playing at an All-Star level while in Portland.

• 26.1 ppg
  • 5.4 rebs
  • 6.6 asst
  • 52% FG . . . career high in a season
  • 39.4% 3FG
  • Pelicans record with CJ:   6 - 6
  • And they have something to play for, seeing that they're in 10th in the West and trying to overtake the Lakers to get that home play-in game.

We're not good enough to overlook anyone, or think any game can be easier than others.

• Like 1