• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons

lethalweapon3

4 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Yeah . . . Nate needs to be smacked in the head like a 3 Stooge for that comment. 

Of course we need his rebounding.  That's been obvious since Christmas.

The Three Stooges GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I can say the same about you..

double poster…

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Oh and I got some beachfront property for all y'all that're still on the train that believes Zion will be anything but Greg Oden 2.0.

He didn’t want the Pels. Zion isn’t Oden. I’ll put my avatar on the line. Let’s go get him this summer.

9 hours ago, marco102 said:

I want SGA at this point.  If we can pair Trae with SGA and Ayton, that'll do it for me.

Ya I dig this and we could get him. He isn’t in the OKC long term, he can’t be, by the time they are good he’s gonna be a older vet.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, terrell said:

We suck with JC too.. Collins is weak sauce. 

Great analysis.   

I'm sure if you took that to Travis.. he would immediately get on the phone looking for a deal.

Gtfo GIF - Gtfo 300 - Discover & Share GIFs

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Atlantaholic said:

I think the main culprit last night was Nate. Easily. I knew the game was lost once he announced the starters. That starting unit gave up something like a 4-25 run in the first 6 minutes of the second half and it was all she wrote. 

I can almost understand tired legs..

We are streaky but we shot 31% from three.  This is after hitting 42% against the Knicks (with a struggling Gallo).

I mean TLC = 1 for 6,  Kev 2 for 7 and Hunter 1 for 4...  That's KOD.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

He didn’t want the Pels. Zion isn’t Oden. I’ll put my avatar on the line. Let’s go get him this summer.

You sure about that?  I know what my eyes see.  My eyes see a guy on that Oliver Miller diet.

And, even if you think he can get the weight under control, please understand I thought he'd struggle to avoid injury even if he never gained weight.

He does not have a basketball body, brolio.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Why is he still on the roster, he sucks. What is he a player/assistant now. Trash a$$ former lil pudgy bully. GTFO U.

My BIL says he's there to instill cul-cha.  He says that has to come from a player so they'll wheel him out there as long as he draws breath.

I told him, "A player?  That dude ain't playin basketbawl no mo'!  He just collectin' a check!"

I think he got mad at me.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

:laugh1: when AU starts using exclamations, it’s serious! 

Know what's frustrating tho?

He probably would've made the same observation in game 16 as he made in game 66 (or however many games we've played).

Good job wasting a season, Nathan.  Kid could've been even better by now with experience sprinkled in.  smdh

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1