• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, terrell said:

Schlenk sucks at team building...Give me picks 3, 19, 8, 10, 17, and 6, and I could do way better.. smh

He really bungled the Hunter draft... outside of that though, Trae, JC, Huerter (think what you will about him, he's a good value pick ranking 21st in vorp in his class), and OO have been good picks. Bogi was a good pickup too, not anyone else available that free agency we could have spent that money on that was better. Nate has really coached poorly this year and cost us several wins single handedly. 

26 minutes ago, smoove31210 said:

Hell...our players don't have enough heart or toughness to fight....we soft as baby _ _ _ _

I was thinking the same but didn't want to say it. I haven't seen any fight from this team since Solo left.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae is 75% of the solution . . . 10% of the problem. 

And 75% of that 10% is that Trae is simply undersized.

The biggest problem team wise, is that we're super soft.

Tonight, we saw that in the coaching.  Detroit readily switched bigs off on Trae.   We can't have a real switching defense if Trae is out there.  He has to be protected the way that Memphis protects Ja. 

• Like 4

Just now, Diesel said:

Tonight, we saw that in the coaching.  Detroit readily switched bigs off on Trae.   We can't have a real switching defense if Trae is out there.  He has to be protected the way that Memphis protects Ja. 

Man wtf happen to Diesel, what happened to you bro, it's like you just getting shit a lot now. This is facts. Ja is extremely protected in Memphis. Not saying he's close to as bad defensively as Trae but he isn't exposed like Trae is. They protect the hell outta Ja. It makes some of their defenders worse statistically but the reward for them is wins and success. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, terrell said:

A SG that cant shoot and needs the ball to be effective, and a SF who cant dribble, pass, or rebound...

Add in the 2 most streaky shooters in the world in Kev and Bogi..And this is what you get...

Just damn

Dre can PDS to a degree but he can't create something from nothing. That's not his game and never will be. His passing is lead passing, he's not a playmaker. 

PDS is a basic level. Anyone advanced or better professional level or at best elite is not considered PDS but better. PDS is label for projected role players 

42 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Guys, seriously, chill. There's no need to insult each other. We're all pissed at the Hawks getting blown out but let's don't take it out on each other. 

Use that energy to yell at Nate for not playing Jalen. 

I should have been the bigger man but after last night, I couldn't help it. Those two stooges ruined a tremendous game where I was on cloud 9 with their erroneous attacks.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

On a lighter note. 

At least the Hawks aren't fighting on the bench. 

54 minutes ago, terrell said:

I want a new starter at EVERY position around Trae. I might be the only one that wants that.. lol

I'm here for it.

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Shut up Nate!

so play the guy with fresh legs.

Heavy legs, my ass. The Hawks, this version, just plain suck. And the coaching has no clue what to do with what they have. This game is not an outlier, as we have been witness to it in countless games. The wins are the surprises.

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, High5 said:

I don't know how you guys can discuss this team night and night out when they're so painfully mediocre. Bless you all. Even the hot take crazies. 

It's hard af. I generally just repeat the same ish all the time like SAS. It's not fun knowing this team has peaked and we are barely into this era. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Trade Capela for Ayton

Trade JC and whatever else for Zion

Trae

Bogi

?/Hunter maybe/random 3&D SF 

Zion

Ayton

I'm not saying it is perfect but you have 2.5 star/superstar players in your starting lineup.

I have my doubts with Zion as him and Trae defensively is fuckery unloaded. Teams have a 0.0% chance of stopping this pairing. 

I'm down, I just don't think he will be traded. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I have my doubts with Zion as him and Trae defensively is fuckery unloaded. Teams have a 0.0% chance of stopping this pairing. 

I'm down, I just don't think he will be traded. 

Even if we just got Ayton and kept JC it would help tremendously to have an actual offense at center. Capela is a literal one trick pony. Ayton has a full game. Night and day difference would help our team to help spread the offense and force teams to adjust. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Even if we just got Ayton and kept JC it would help tremendously to have an actual offense at center. Capela is a literal one trick pony. Ayton has a full game. Night and day difference would help our team to help spread the offense and force teams to adjust. 

I want SGA at this point.  If we can pair Trae with SGA and Ayton, that'll do it for me.

• Like 1