• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons

lethalweapon3

Tough night.

Jalen got game. Tons of nice moves, good rebounding and only missed that one 3. 9 points.

We didn’t have anything tonight.

1. Jalen on the oop was nice from Bogi.

2. Mitten plays with Kelly O, some weird stuff :huh:

One for the Pistons, that Bagley oop was kinda clean.

We are a very strange team and tonight a tired one. No excuses though. We didn’t show up.

Get ready for the Warriors.

Go Hawks!!!!

7E99E9DA-D510-4C45-9536-074E41C4CBC3.jpeg

4B41EA9B-8B10-4FFD-9EE8-F051D0F95AFC.jpeg

7F924E3C-E418-47D0-ACDA-6A35ACA78A16.jpeg

4E19CDF1-A863-4CC8-968D-8E07F82CA86B.jpeg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Jalen Johnson getting more minutes than OO :ph34r:

OO has been pretty horrible lately.. I still dont know what his longterm position is...Hes a tweener if there ever was one.. Dont come at me..Hes talented..I just dont see a Star at all like alot of fans do.. Hope Im wrong.. Schlenk better be damn glad Trae worked out.. Thats all Ima say about his top 10 picks...

Edited by terrell

I figured Kevin would come back down to earth after last nights +17 (-30 damn!). We got smashed on the glass and managed a whopping 3 fast break points.

Just wasn’t our year.  I wonder if anyone ever got out the first round after losing two games to their Conferences’ worst team.  Where’s Elias when you need em.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

So will Tony give Nate an ultimatum this offseason to change assistants or be gone yourself? Or will he just fire Nate directly? 

If the Hawks lose against Charlotte in the play in game, Nate is gone. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Jalen Johnson in 24 minutes:

5-9 for 11 points (0-3 from 3), 7 rebounds(2 Off), 1 assist, 1 steal, 2 TOs

I think he only missed that one 3 pointer. He even had a nice pass ahead to Huerter for a layup but he fumbled it, otherwise a dime there.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Let me get it in early....Shut up Nate!

I second that motion :sarcastic:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So are we at least satisfied of what we saw out of Jalen tonight?

Should he take the fringe rotation spot that TLC now has a stranglehold on?

Solid game for a guy who barely touches the floor. You can see flashes of how good he is in very limited minutes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawkmoor said:

Give Quinn Synder anything he wants and buy him out of his Jazz contract.

Nate sucks, but alot of our players are overrated as hell around here...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

If the Hawks lose against Charlotte in the play in game, Nate is gone. 

I would agree with you if we didn't just give him a 4 year extension in the beginning of the year. 🤦‍♂️

As depressing as it sounds, I think we are stuck with him for at least another season.

• Sad 3

5 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Solid game for a guy who barely touches the floor. You can see flashes of how good he is in very limited minutes.

Truth be told JJ looked better then Hunter. Hunter is a better shooter, and defender then JJ right now. But you can watch JJ and see that he is a much better athlete. A better rebounder. Better ballhandler.  Dre is so limited.

And I have an allergy to watching Huerter play basketball.. I cant do it anymore...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

I didn’t see the whole game, the Piston’s went on a 27-4 run to start the third?!  God.  Delon better not have been out there.

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Jalen Johnson 11 and 7 in only 24 minutes and one of the very few Hawks with a positive +/- tonight.

Embarrassing effort as a team tonight. Bogi had finally looked good for several games in a row and tonight he was back to straight garbage. Capela had 1 point and I don't even know how many blown bunnies or alley oop dunks. 

The only positive is that Jalen showed he can play in the NBA. I didn't think Nate would be this idiotic as a coach but damn he got me good this season. Absolutely refused to play this kid when every other team is playing rookies in key roles and minutes. And now at the end of the season when we're fighting for our playoff life he finally lets the kid play. 

Don't be shocked if Gallo is healthy Friday that means Jalen goes right back to getting zero minutes so a f***ing scrub TLC or Knox gets minutes.

How you score 1 point lol.  No assists, no steals, no blocks.  Damn.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Sad 1