• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Senseless Technical by Trae.

You're losing by 20 man.  Instead of talking, do something about it.

14th tech for Trae I believe this year.

One more before the suspension kicks in.

LMAO . . . and just like that . . . we're down by 29

I might want to get suspended if I was playing with this cast.... lol

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

If we fold against Detroit then this win will feel rather hollow, though drubbing the Knicks is always a good thing. (I think I said this or similar after we beat the Grizz)....smh.

We have 10 games left starting tonight - I want to see more games like we had against the Grizz and Knicks. 

Please no let down, please no let down!!!🙏 

I hate being right.....:cray:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

We have very low energy players.

Other than Wright, OO, and sometimes Bogi. Everyone else just jogs up and down the floor. They show no emotion, and no hustle. The amount of loose balls we grab, and hustle plays we make is so low. Those things add up over a game and a season.

Huerter just lost his grandmother a few days ago so I'm going to give him a pass. But, Nate needs to be walked out of the door after this season. He has a horrible feel for the game and he keeps leaning on empty calorie players like TLC and Delon. And it's killing the team. It takes a rage in Harlem for Delon to be aggressive on offense. I'd rather see Cat Barber called up.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, willthepureshooter said:

Huerter just lost his grandmother a few days ago so I'm going to give him a pass.

Did not know that, thanks.

Just now, terrell said:

Can we cut it to 10 before the 4th?

No 

6 minutes ago, willthepureshooter said:

Huerter just lost his grandmother a few days ago so I'm going to give him a pass. But, Nate needs to be walked out of the door after this season. He has a horrible feel for the game and he keeps leaning on empty calorie players like TLC and Delon. And it's killing the team. It takes a rage in Harlem for Delon to be aggressive on offense. I'd rather see Cat Barber called up.

Delon at least has defensive worth, which is why we were able to make that run . . . along with some of his reluctant shooting.