• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Having TLC Hunter and Cap together in the game at the same time is basically forfeiting the offensive end. 

...and it's not like they a locking up guys on the other end, smh.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

I might be overreacting, but I would like to see JJ get the start in the 3rd over TLC. He's more of a PF than Hunter or TLC and I'd like to see what he can do with Trae dishing to him off of the PnR/PnP

Not overreacting.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
Just now, Bonkers said:

I really get pissed off watching Kev out there

Trae's defense may suck but at least he's on offensive dynamo. This guy Kev is useless if his shot isn't falling SMH

Yes, those should be DELON minutes.

I want to see Trae, Delon, Bogi, JJ and OO out there on the floor at the same time. Will never happen, but it would be nice. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I really get pissed off watching Kev out there

Trae's defense may suck but at least he's on offensive dynamo. This guy Kev is useless if his shot isn't falling SMH

Trae and a bunch of bench guys is what we are...

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL . . who cares about last night's plays, if you're going to lose to Detroit by 15?

Pick it up guys.

They always do this when they have a chance to get on the + side of .500 or make a move up the standings. The lack of urgency is getting old.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Yes, those should be DELON minutes.

I want to see Trae, Delon, Bogi, JJ and OO out there on the floor at the same time. Will never happen, but it would be nice. 

Nate needs to go.... He sat Trae too long too. as usual.. He wont sit him when he's off and playing injured, but if he has it going, he gets a nice long rest.. smfh

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
Just now, hawkman said:

They always do this when they have a chance to get on the + side of .500 or make a move up the standings. The lack of urgency is getting old.

You know I'm not putting this on the players all the way, I actually felt they came out and played pretty soundly on both ends. Problem is we have impossible rotations. The Trae, Huerter, TLC , Hunter, Cap lineup isn't beating Orlando. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

I feel we might get Knox tonight. 

Nate's rotations have been so terrible I can picture it 100%.

He's gonna start Knox in lieu of TLC in the 2nd half.....an exercise in futility, smh. 

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Damn. 

Monique said the Hawks were "Shaqtin-a-fool" out there on defense.

No lie.

Hawks need to win this 3rd qtr in the worst way..

NY up 13 on Charlotte and we're playing like we couldnt care less..

I think we care about winning more than the Coaches and some of our players do... smh

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That lineup should though.

It's one of the worst offensive lineups you could put out there. Just having TLC next to Hunter is putting you at -3 on offense compared to replacement level players. If Huerter isn't making shots you have no prayer. 

I missed the first half. But checking the box score. Glad JJ is getting some burn! How has he looked?

and just smh at cap going 0-5 knowing all 5 are within 3 feet of the bucket lol. 

and to add… we have to win this game. Knick’s looking to help us out tonight. And with a head to head coming up against Brooklyn we still have a shot at a top 8 seed. 

Edited by h4wkfan
  • Like 1