Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Who could have seen this coming? Detroit getting anything they want inside. You mean our small forward who averages 3 rebounds in 30 mins and our rookie PF/SF playig Center isn't defending well? Tough luck there Nate, 0 way to see this was a stupid ass f***ing decision. 

Why are we always stuck with bum coaches?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dre, and Huerter are just not impact players. If they aren’t making shots they are just out there. The other teams don’t respect them and they play so soft. Bring in some real 3&D wings.. smh

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

• Premium Member

We talk about Capelas decline, Bogi's decline. There has been no decline greater than Nate. Have been patient with him and hesitant to throw him under the bus but his lineups the last several weeks with Collins down have driven me over the edge. I swear to the almighty i could coach better than this. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Who could have seen this coming? Detroit getting anything they want inside. You mean our small forward who averages 3 rebounds in 30 mins and our rookie PF/SF playig Center isn't defending well? Tough luck there Nate, 0 way to see this was a stupid ass f***ing decision. 

Why are we always stuck with bum coaches?

I don't understand why Nate goes small when we need rebounding and defense.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
Just now, benhillboy said:

Somehow Cade Cunningham has a negative win share this season in over 1800 minutes.  The only two great games he’s played this season have likely come against us.  Wtf.

He was abysmal early on in the year and like several of thier players has turned it up. Similar to Trae's rookie season. Cunningham will be a good one I think. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

He looks good, a lot better than Knox and TLC, and a lot better than Hunter and Huerter have looked during MANY games this year. 

Nate gonna let Huerter and Hunter get him fired.. Those guys are consistent at anything...

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

The clear lineup was Trae, Delon, Bogi, JJ, and OO. called it early, was shocked when Nate actually went to it, and it's the lineup that went on a +18 point run in 5 minutes. Too bad we only gave them the five minutes. 

Sometimes we just lose it.  Nate needs a couple years off.  He’s hamstrung by this vanilla ass staff he put together.  I don’t think Nick does anything but chew gum.

• Haha 1

Travis Schlenk loves drafting soft players.. I mean damn.. Trae is our smallest player but the toughest by a long shot.. He and Bogi...Everyone else Just a bunch of softies . Always getting pushed around...We need some dogs.. 

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

He was abysmal early on in the year and like several of thier players has turned it up. Similar to Trae's rookie season. Cunningham will be a good one I think. 

Yeah I recognize it’s an anomaly he looks like a keeper.  All of his numbers are good or mediocre outside of his 2 point shooting.  He must’ve been unwatchable early on.