• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons

lethalweapon3

12 minutes ago, terrell said:

OO has been pretty horrible lately.. I still dont know what his longterm position is...Hes a tweener if there ever was one.. Dont come at me..Hes talented..I just dont see a Star at all like alot of fans do.. Hope Im wrong.. Schlenk better be damn glad Trae worked out.. Thats all Ima say about his top 10 picks...

He'll have to develop his perimeter and ball handling skills.  He can defend the 5, obviously, but I think he's more of a 4.  10 years ago, he'd definitely be a 4.

• Like 2

Nate: “it’s always tough on a B2B, especially against this (worst in the Conference) team.”

I get so tired of this B2B excuse.  NEVER heard that shit in the 80s and 90s.  Quite the opposite they used a win on the front end as something to carry into the next game or a loss as a chance for quick redemption. It’s basketball yet they act like they inhaling toxic gases and on call 24/7.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He'll have to develop his perimeter and ball handling skills.  He can defend the 5, obviously, but I think he's more of a 4.  10 years ago, he'd definitely be a 4.

100%. He's still a 4 but he's still young in his development. I need to remind posters, at this stage, Horford was a junior at Florida. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

There it is! We can't have a Hawks loss without the ritual of crapping on Trae.  Never a question of IF. Not even of WHEN. Only question was WHO?  Supes it is!!

Show that ass son. You was all puff puff last night as if this team is good. This team is mid and been mid for awhile. 

They lose to anyone with long perimeter defenders. It's so predictable and shameful and our post play is nonexistent without JC and it barely exist with him. 

9 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I didn’t see the whole game, the Piston’s went on a 27-4 run to start the third?!  God.  Delon better not have been out there.

How you score 1 point lol.  No assists, no steals, no blocks.  Damn.

And his extension kicks in soon.. Thanks again Schlenk.. smh

Please find some trade partners this summer for Huerter/JC/CC/Hunter and whoever else it takes.... Get some real 3 & D wings and a scoring BIG in here with Trae...

Edited by terrell

Ya'll think I like this team. I don't. 

I want AD and Gobert next to Trae next year. 

I want Hunter in a much better situation like Utah.

I want Kevin traded for Eric Gordon 

I want a big wing who don't do shit but shoot open 3s and defend his ass off like Bruce Bowen. He gotta be like 230 as Hunter or bigger like Artest. 

The end

Edited by NBASupes

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This is is so predictable. 

Wheres the ass showing posters?

@REHawksFan, show yo ass tonight. WheresWhere's the smoke, don't come for me if you if you know this team mid as hell.

I'm here.  I mean if this team hasn't shown you what it is at this point, I don't know what to tell you. I was actually saw this one coming. 

That still doesn't mean Trae is a role player.  He's coming off a back to back and having to carry another offense load because everyone is bricking everything.   

• Like 2

Just now, NBASupes said:

Ya'll think I like this team. I don't. 

I want AD and Gobert next to Trae next year. 

I want Hunter in a much better situation like Utah.

I want Kevin traded for Eric Gordon 

I want a big wing who don't do shit but shoot open 3s and defend his ass off like Bruce Bowen

The end

What you want is to not be competing for a championship.

AD and Gobert are on their last legs. Eric Gordon too.  Get me SGA and Ayton.

Just now, marco102 said:

I'm here.  I mean if this team hasn't shown you what it is at this point, I don't know what to tell you. I was actually saw this one coming. 

That still doesn't mean Trae is a role player.  He's coming off a back to back and having to carry another offense load because everyone is bricking everything.   

I've been spot on for this team. Its y'all that think this is a contender but its Nate fault, the wings, etc. Anyone but Trae. 

Trae is a part of the problem but he's also part of the solution. 

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Show that ass son. You was all puff puff last night as if this team is good. This team is mid and been mid for awhile. 

They lose to anyone with long perimeter defenders. It's so predictable and shameful and our post play is nonexistent without JC and it barely exist with him. 

The F you talking about? I've NEVER said this was anything other than an avg team. Mediocre as hell. 

I just don't buy your garbage that Trae is the problem with the Wings being streaky AF. 

Hell, I said this morning that when they go cold the Hawks suck. 

Get yo ish straight man. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

I've been spot on for this team. Its y'all that think this is a contender but its Nate fault, the wings, etc. Anyone but Trae. 

Trae is a part of the problem but he's also part of the solution. 

Who is y'all?  

Again, who at this point on this board think we are a contender this season.  Name names.  It's not me.  

So who? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, marco102 said:

What you want is to not be competing for a championship.

AD and Gobert are on their last legs. Eric Gordon too.  Get me SGA and Ayton.

Gobert got years left. Use it.

AD maybe brittle af, but he provides length and skill which would be critical for Trae. 

EG skill set is good for another 3 years.

You think going older messes up our timeline but we have no timeline right now. 

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

The F you talking about? I've NEVER said this was anything other than an avg team. Mediocre as hell. 

I just don't buy your garbage that Trae is the problem with the Wings being streaky AF. 

Hell, I said this morning that when they go cold the Hawks suck. 

Get yo ish straight man. 

You were on my d*ck yesterday on some MVP game Trae don't have all that much to prove a point that is not even real. 

Fall back!