• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons

lethalweapon3

Just now, marco102 said:

You said what you said.  What have I said that you didn't say.

You said Trae was a role player.  In what context?  You said our wing's won't be good with Trae that's why we need to get a better center because Trae spams the one five pick and role. 

Where am I putting words in your mouth that you didn't type on here?

And do not f***ing call me an idiot. 

I call you what I want. You been treating me like shit recently so f*** you. If I quote the last 6 posts you made to me. Let's see what the mods will think. They always get mad when I retaliate but I will show them that I bit my tongue long enough with you. 

I could really care less about you. I don't deal well people who are rude to me especially because you disagree with my opinions. You can attack my opinion, I am fine with that but far too often, you been taking shots at me. 

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I call you what I want. You been treating me like shit recently so f*** you. If I quote the last 6 posts you made to me. Let's see what the mods will think. They always get mad when I retaliate but I will show them that I bit my tongue long enough with you. 

I could really care less about you. I don't deal well people who are rude to me especially because you disagree with my opinions. You can attack my opinion, I am fine with that but far too often, you been taking shots at me. 

What the hell are you talking about. I haven't taken one shot at you personally. 

Your lame ass opinion that Trae is a role player.  You're god damn right I took a shot at that comment. Because it's stupid as hell comment.

Grow the f*** up. If you can't take someone disagreeing with you then that's on you. 

I haven't said one personal thing about you. Haven't called you an idiot or anything.  So go kick rocks.  If you don't like it, block me mfer.

Edited by marco102

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

You keep taking this shit out of f***ing context. I never said that. 

All I've said time and time again is the way Trae plays is big man leaning and it's already heliocentric so our wings have a tough time getting in rhythm as they can get limited quality touches where they can really do something with.

But your ass can't comprehend shit! Then you got the nerves to go on a full attacking spree yesterday. I didn't appreciate that shit. 

It's working to me. I am loving it.

Whatever man. You've said everything I've quoted you as saying. I just provided data to shiw your opinion is off base.  

But you go off on half cocked rants all the time it's all good. Someone does it to you and you go to personal attacks.

Speaks volumes. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

What the hell are you talking about. I haven't taken one shot at you personally. 

Your lame ass opinion that Trae is a role playerYou're god damn right I took a shot at you for that stupid shit. 

Grow the f*** up. If you can't take someone disagreeing with you then that's on you. 

I have said one personal thing about you.  So go kick rocks.  If you don't like it, block me mfer.

Mods, see the bolded. This is why I been the way I am in this thread. You clearly see this. His words.

@JayBirdHawk, you see. This is the bullshit I deal with on here. It's like these idiots having the reading comprehension of a 4 year old. 

Jay, I don't get mad for no reason. Even though I have a short fuse. 

Edited by NBASupes

16 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I've been spot on for this team. Its y'all that think this is a contender but its Nate fault, the wings, etc. Anyone but Trae. 

Trae is a part of the problem but he's also part of the solution. 

Trae is 75% of the solution . . . 10% of the problem. 

And 75% of that 10% is that Trae is simply undersized.

The biggest problem team wise, is that we're super soft.

105 regular rolls soft

Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper 32 Super Plus Roll, 218 Sheets Per Roll -  Walmart.com

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Mods, see the bolded. This is why I been the way I am in this thread. You clearly see this. His words.

@JayBirdHawk, you see. This is the bullshit I deal with on here. It's like these idiot having the reading comprehension of a 4 year old. 

You said it.  So why you mad at me for "taking it out of context".  You said Trae is so good offensively but because his WOAT defense he has the impact of a role player.  Impact of a role player = role player.  You agreed with Terrell that he was a role player. 

When you say things like that, don't get mad at me for going at that comment. In what world does someone with a 8+ WAR have a role player impact or is a role player. 

Again, don't say the stuff and I won't bring it up. 

Edited by marco102

4 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Whatever man. You've said everything I've quoted you as saying. I just provided data to shiw your opinion is off base.  

But you go off on half cocked rants all the time it's all good. Someone does it to you and you go to personal attacks.

Speaks volumes. 

You attacked me when I was in a good mood, I couldn't defend myself in that moment and I wasn't expecting to get attacked after my favorite team wins v. A team I hate. 

You blindsided me and then you want to act like you was on some better man shit. f*** you and I mean that shit. 

I am a Hawk fan through and through and as passionate as they come. I love all of these guys, including Trae but I bite my tongue for no one and I want honesty in return. That shit you did yesterday was some sucker shit. 

16 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I've been spot on for this team. Its y'all that think this is a contender but its Nate fault, the wings, etc. Anyone but Trae. 

Trae is a part of the problem but he's also part of the solution. 

105 regular rolls soft

Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper 32 Super Plus Roll, 218 Sheets Per Roll -  Walmart.com

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

@JayBirdHawk, you see. This is the bullshit I deal with on here. It's like these idiots having the reading comprehension of a 4 year old. 

Don't bring me into this ish.

As soon as the whistle blew on this game you started.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

105 regular rolls soft

You can't be that bad on defense and not be a major part of the problem but that said, Trae is what he is.

This is on Travis. He gotta build a squad that sorely fits Trae. His strengths and weaknesses 

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Don't bring me into this ish.

As soon as the whistle blew on this game you started.

This wasn't to you negatively. 

I was showing you that this is it. This is the way to go with rehawksfan and marco and that quote is the reason why.

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

You attacked me when I was in a good mood, I couldn't defend myself in that moment and I wasn't expecting to get attacked after my favorite team wins v. A team I hate. 

You blindsided me and then you want to act like you was on some better man shit. f*** you and I mean that shit. 

I am a Hawk fan through and through and as passionate as they come. I love all of these guys, including Trae but I bite my tongue for no one and I want honesty in return. That shit you did yesterday was some sucker shit. 

Quote me on what I said that was over the line? Unless I'm forgetting something, everything I've said was specifically related to an opinion you hold. 

Let me be clear...NOT ONCE have I taken a personal shot at you. Unless you think me questioning your opinion is personal. But thats a YOU problem. 

I haven't attacked you. Not in the least. Get a grip dude. 

Edited by REHawksFan

23 minutes ago, Sothron said:

C'mon bro.  You know the people here have been wanting the Hawks to make a consolidation trade for at least two seasons now to get a real star to put next to Trae. You are absolutely not the only person here that wants the Hawks to get better talent around Trae.

I want a new starter at EVERY position around Trae. I might be the only one that wants that.. lol