• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons

lethalweapon3

19 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Where do you all get your peaches 🍑 in Georgia btw? I was coming into town sometime and was a real fruit fan. Thanks.

-Go Hawks!

A wise man once said, "I get my peaches down in Georgia..."

Who was that wise man?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47pr42u5haor203y469b

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

A wise man once said, "I get my peaches down in Georgia..."

Who was that wise man?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47pr42u5haor203y469b

👎 for your beaver 🦫 (some lady on family feud called him that 🤭; Steve… did you say beaver 🦫..) music 🎵 love..

Gimme Selena G. (I watched her show with Steve Martin, she’s waaaayyyy too cool for school lol).

Just now, Spud2nique said:

👎 for your beaver 🦫 (some lady on

That alone sounds weird my bad. I gotta start over today.. :huh:

• Haha 2

Just now, shakes said:

favorite part of last night's game was when the loose ball fell in between 3 Hawks and they all stared at each other till a Detroit player waltzed in and took the ball with no resistance.

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate this team?

No. Put your yellow hat on and scream it from the rooftops!!!! Hustle people.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

image.gif.632c263c4fe8fb51393677c65d982612.gif

Hey @Sothron, I’ve never waivered on wanting Zion.. (don’t tell kg) 🤫 also, I’ll do a JC for Siakam flip. Siakam+Okongwu =trouble for the opposition.

JC needs to add more skill, im sorry. Can’t ride with athleticism alone. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Diesel said:

Great analysis.   

I'm sure if you took that to Travis.. he would immediately get on the phone looking for a deal.

Gtfo GIF - Gtfo 300 - Discover & Share GIFs

This is a game thread clown..

And fk Travis sorry arse....

Everybody on this board knows how I feel about JC.. lol

Edited by terrell

28 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Hey @Sothron, I’ve never waivered on wanting Zion.. (don’t tell kg) 🤫 also, I’ll do a JC for Siakam flip. Siakam+Okongwu =trouble for the opposition.

JC needs to add more skill, im sorry. Can’t ride with athleticism alone. 

Agreed..Ive said Siakam for JC a million times.. smh..

Edited by terrell

2 hours ago, shakes said:

favorite part of last night's game was when the loose ball fell in between 3 Hawks and they all stared at each other till a Detroit player waltzed in and took the ball with no resistance.

You're not alone....I hate them too.. And it's only year 4 of a total rebuild.. 

All of that draft capital down the drain...

But at least we get to look forward to  Kev and CC extension.. And JC mini max contract for 5 years...smh

Edited by terrell

3 hours ago, shakes said:

I would take Jeremy Grant, Saddiq Bey,  Cade Cunningham, and Stewart to go with Trae Young if I'm doing a draft of these 2 teams...

In other words, without Trae, the Hawks would be a 15-20 win team...

If Trae doesn't have 35+, more times than not we will lose to teams who have more overall talent, but not a player of Trae's caliber offensively (i.e Pistons)

I wish I could do as bad a job as Schlenk at my own job, and still keep it.... smfh.. Just horrible...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

Nate Dogg has spoken. We’re going to hold you to it now!  No more talking, show me the minutes!!!

This game was a win for me just because JJ got meaningful playing minutes. His 3 ball was off, but he has great moves to the hoop and can dribble far better than JC.   

If he continues to get minutes the rest of the year, and continues to show that he can play, the decision to trade JC becomes more of a reality.........GIVE JJ MIN!!!!!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Diesel said:

I can almost understand tired legs..

We are streaky but we shot 31% from three.  This is after hitting 42% against the Knicks (with a struggling Gallo).

I mean TLC = 1 for 6,  Kev 2 for 7 and Hunter 1 for 4...  That's KOD.

Last 5 games, our starting 2 guard is averaging less than 9 ppg on 30% shooting with 2 TOs per game. All while averaging 30 fkn mpg. I guess Nate gives him so many min for his stellar defense....................................

He’s got to be happy he signed that extension because this season has been a step back on both ends. Good lord what an overpay...

At this point, I want to see more JJ and Wright..

And less Huerter and Hunter...

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, terrell said:

Last 5 games, our starting 2 guard is averaging less than 9 ppg on 30% shooting with 2 TOs per game. All while averaging 30 fkn mpg. I guess Nate gives him so many min for his stellar defense....................................

He’s got to be happy he signed that extension because this season has been a step back on both ends. Good lord what an overpay...

At this point, I want to see more JJ and Wright..

And less Huerter and Hunter...

I make no excuses for Huerter...  You can save your vitriol.  I give none for Bogi or Hunter either.  LIke I have said.. we have the streakiest Wings.

If we passed on Huerter for Hart (in this reality) then Travis needs to be hung up by his thumbs...

I think force will make us play JJ.   Just like force is making us play Wright. 

For that Nate should be hung up. 

However, let's not start the narrative that JJ is so great.  Everytime we have put him on the floor, he has been a defensive assignment blower... However, I want to see if he can learn it.   His rebounding is strong and needed. 

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Heh, @terrell showin' them ninja-edit skillz. 😏

52 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I make no excuses for Huerter...  You can save your vitriol.  I give none for Bogi or Hunter either.  LIke I have said.. we have the streakiest Wings.

If we passed on Huerter for Hart (in this reality) then Travis needs to be hung up by his thumbs...

I think force will make us play JJ.   Just like force is making us play Wright. 

For that Nate should be hung up. 

However, let's not start the narrative that JJ is so great.  Everytime we have put him on the floor, he has been a defensive assignment blower... However, I want to see if he can learn it.   His rebounding is strong and needed. 

What narrative? When did I say JJ was so great?