• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Who is y'all?  

Again, who at this point on this board think we are a contender this season.  Name names.  It's not me.  

So who? 

Everyone that was on my d*ck yesterday. That's who y'all is. You know I name names but the only one I remember is rehawksfan. 

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Wait....you think you're the only one that want better players next to Trae?

Probably. Most just want to blame our wings, Nate, etc. 

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

You were on my d*ck yesterday on some MVP game Trae don't have all that much to prove a point that is not even real. 

Fall back! 

Again....WTF are you even talking about. The ONLY thing I've come at you over is the garbage take about the Wings only sucking because they play with Trae. That's straight garbage and I'll call you on it. 

The rest of whatever you are talking about is just projecting nonsense that I haven't said. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Jalen Johnson in 24 minutes:

5-9 for 11 points (0-3 from 3), 7 rebounds(2 Off), 1 assist, 1 steal, 2 TOs

And he may have had a few bad defensive reads, but his length is a factor on that end. He got his hands in several balls and he's a magnet for balls on rebounds. I don't see why we don't play him. 

• Like 3

Just now, NBASupes said:

Everyone that was on my d*ck yesterday. That's who y'all is. You know I name names but the only one I remember is rehawksfan. 

But he wasn't on your d*ck about being a contender.  He was talking about your Trae Young is a role player and he causes our wings to suck point. 

That's entirely different than thinking we are a contender. 

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This is is so predictable. 

Wheres the ass showing posters?

@REHawksFan, show yo ass tonight. WheresWhere's the smoke, don't come for me if you if you know this team mid as hell.

Extremely mid...

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Again....WTF are you even talking about. The ONLY thing I've come at you over is the garbage take about the Wings only sucking because they play with Trae. That's straight garbage and I'll call you on it. 

The rest of whatever you are talking about is just projecting nonsense that I haven't said. 

I never said the wings sucking to play with Trae. That's your dumbass projecting which is why I am going off as it is. 

I am giving you a taste of your own damn medicine. 

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

:laugh1:... Crazy talk if you think you're the only one that want upgrades.

I know I am. Trae gravity is God like, if Nate coached better, they put beat teams by 100 points. What do I know, I just know Trae gets everyone a million open looks and it's really everyone else fault.

• Confused 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

I know I am. Trae gravity is God like, if Nate coached better, they put beat teams by 100 points. What do I know, I just know Trae gets everyone a million open looks and it's really everyone else fault.

I think we all can agree that the coaching staff last season with Nate got results, but Nate wanted his own people and now we aren't as creative and it's killing everyone.

This coaching staff doesn't seem to be getting through to the players the same way as last years. 

Something's got to give. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

C'mon bro.  You know the people here have been wanting the Hawks to make a consolidation trade for at least two seasons now to get a real star to put next to Trae. You are absolutely not the only person here that wants the Hawks to get better talent around Trae.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member

I never said the wings sucking to play with Trae. That's your dumbass projecting which is why I am going off as it is. 

But you pretty much inferred they do and don't get quality touches and no other wings would be successful playing with him. So no...you're sucking on your own medicine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Sothron said:

C'mon bro.  You know the people here have been wanting the Hawks to make a consolidation trade for at least two seasons now to get a real star to put next to Trae. You are absolutely not the only person here that wants the Hawks to get better talent around Trae.

As far as I'm concerned, they need to do what they got to do. 

Everybody not named Trae should be available.

• Thanks 2

It's funny, I am simply giving idiots the same medicine they gave me.

Putting words in my mouth like I am an idiot of something.  I am doing the same tonight. 

We aren't mid, it's really just Nate, the wings, we finally played the rooks but not enough, Capela regressed, XnX not that good, etc. 

Excusemania. 

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

You have said we can't expect the Wings to shoot well because Trae freezes them out and they don't get touches. You've said it multiple times in multiple threads. You gonna deny it now? GTFO with that nonsense. 

Just now, NBASupes said:

I am acting like @rehawksfan and @marco102

Putting words in people's mouth, saying outrageous shit for kicks, etc.

You said what you said.  What have I said that you didn't say.

You said Trae was a role player.  In what context?  You said our wing's won't be good with Trae that's why we need to get a better center because Trae spams the one five pick and role. 

Where am I putting words in your mouth that you didn't type on here?

I am acting like @rehawksfan and @marco102

Putting words in people's mouth, saying outrageous shit for kicks, etc.

And do not f***ing call me an idiot. 

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

You have said we can't expect the Wings to shoot well because Trae freezes them out and they don't get touches. You've said it multiple times in multiple threads. You gonna deny it now? GTFO with that nonsense. 

You keep taking this shit out of f***ing context. I never said that. 

All I've said time and time again is the way Trae plays is big man leaning and it's already heliocentric so our wings have a tough time getting in rhythm as they can get limited quality touches where they can really do something with.

But your ass can't comprehend shit! Then you got the nerves to go on a full attacking spree yesterday. I didn't appreciate that shit. 

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

But no....you're doing it all wrong though.

Screenshot_20220323-215308_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's working to me. I am loving it.