• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks

lethalweapon3

16 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

That's why I was a big advocate of not moving him at the deadline. I'd rather "lose him for nothing" next offseason then trade him for scraps this year. Where would we be without Gallo right now?

Keep Gallo. Trade JC ,Hunter, and picks or whatever  for a 2nd star.   

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

We took care of biz.

Lets finish out strong against the Heat and Rockets 🚀.

27-14 at State Farm overall. Not bad, regrouped there at the end.

Trae is a monster. 

@JayBirdHawk glad you had fun. Funny you mentioned the yellow cuz I bought my first piece yesterday. (Shorts) And tonight I was busy putting my hex on the Nets, but no luck! Knicks are what we thought they were, crap.

AC4BD2E4-9A2E-4025-90F8-877EEF86F960.jpeg

67E3051E-AC09-499E-AAD2-DA6C6E87678D.jpeg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

That would be awesome, you gotta figure they would for sure sit out most of their vets after clinching. 

Y’all are aware they beat us by 24 in State Farm with Caleb Martin and Herro getting the bulk of the minutes eh?  They’re a dominant plug in system like Phoenix and Memphis, no cakewalks at all.

That said Trae is ending the season on a mini-nuke stretch like we’ve become accustomed to.  He singlehandedly showed the Bullets just how inept they are as a franchise.  He’s so close to 50/ 40/ 90 a great coach would have him there next season with even more floaters and catch and shoot threes.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

Let me say this again, over and over:

1- What do the Hawks want that 2nd star player to do?

2- Name the things that Gallo does.

He's my choice for that 2nd star seat on the Hawks roster.  Atlanta will be crazy not to keep him next season.  I know that he has his limitations (don't we all) but he's a known product by all his Hawk brothers.  He fits.

What (who) would we replace him with?  What thing does he lack?  I know - speed/quickness is missing.  So what?  He does so many things right, doesn't he!

:smug:

He's out, we lose.  He's in, we win!

👏

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

plug-in

They’re a plug 🔌 in somethin… :indifferent: :aaa:

Ho’l me back I’m feelin wileyyyy (not Morlon). 

19 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

it will work until about the ECF.  

Round 1 exit.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

They’re a plug 🔌 in somethin… :indifferent: :aaa:

Ho’l me back I’m feelin wileyyyy (not Morlon). 

Round 1 exit.

I hope it is.   Honestly Herro and Robinson and Bam don't really bother me.  It's Morris, Lowry, and Butler just endlessly hacking people with no calls. and then flopping on the other end like they've been shot.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Morris

I hated him.. (or his brother, at this point they aren’t important enough for me which is which) lets call them:

Marqueef :indifferent: {FAMILY SHOW SPUD FAMILY SHOW}

since 2014-15 towards the end of the season with the Thabo/Pero police incident. I felt like that incident just brought a dark cloud over our chances and we had played Phoenix the night of the incident and I remember Morris and Thabo getting into it and some techs were called. Things were getting dirty.

Same goes for Grayson Allen.

I don’t like these guys. Pat Bev too. I liked him early on in his career trying to make it in Houston but then he got out of control.

I have a feeling the next Caruso type injury is coming again by one of these guys and it’s not gonna be pretty on any front. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Robinson

Why does this guy not get abused a lil more on D? Just curious. I mean unless he has some super strength on the blocks why doesn’t somebody back him down and make them pay? 

Is it gonna be Hunter or Collins that draws this matchup? Either way if we play the Heat this has to be exploited to no end. Punishment 101 starts with ole Duncan! :laugh1:

• Like 1