• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Wow I can see so many people is turning on Trae, maybe we should trade him to OKC for 5 1st round picks.  Miami is playing Jordan Rules on Trae and its working

I still love Trae but I already knew after game 1, Trae wasn't just using Clint screen's because he's elite at it, but he needed it as he can't get space that easy like an Iverson or Morant can.

• Like 2

Just now, NekiEcko said:

I think that Miami is a bad matchup for this team.  We need another scorer that can punish them when they played Jordan rules on Trae.  But think about this team was on the verge of not making it at all.

This would be a completely different series with Clint.

• Like 1

Just now, NekiEcko said:

I think that Miami is a bad matchup for this team.  We need another scorer that can punish them when they played Jordan rules on Trae.  But think about this team was on the verge of not making it at all.

Somebody with a level head.  

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

LMAO! Kevin and Dre don't suck. Ya'll always blame everyone else. 

Hunter sucks at passing  and rebounding.. 

Huerter sucks at getting fouled.. lol

Hawks better hope Trae goes into one of his beast mode performaces or this series it over..

• Like 1

The HAWKS are totally overwhelmed.  No way are they going to win this game going one on one dribbling the air out the ball. This is embarrassing but predictable.  Miami has imposed their will on the HAWKS.  Someone tell me what is up with Hunter and Trae.  Hunter can't dribble without losing the ball and Trae can't get past Tucker. Unbelievable! 

2 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

The HAWKS are totally overwhelmed.  No way are they going to win this game going one on one dribbling the air out the ball. This is embarrassing but predictable.  Miami has imposed their will on the HAWKS.  Someone tell me what is up with Hunter and Trae.  Hunter can't dribble without losing the ball and Trae can't get past Tucker. Unbelievable! 

Dre has never had good handles so that's no surprise. And Trae has been exposed 

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Trae has already proven himself over and over again. Playoffs, tough environments, high pressure, you name it. He has proven he can handle it.

Yall some fairweathers if you are using this series to turn on him after what he has done up until now. 

The same Heat who y’all are jock riding got absolutely destroyed by the Bucks last year in rd 1. Success is not linear, it is up and down. Right now we are dealing with adversity. We been dealing with it all season long. 

Nothing is ever exactly how it looks. Relax .

Trae defense league in full force.

• Like 1